Recommended Dak - The More You Know

HomeBiscuit

Reaction score
I remember when Mullen compared Dak to Tebow. Said something like "there is another quarterback that won a big game on a broken leg and his name was Tim Tebow" right after he landed Dak at Mississippi state. Back then that comparison blew people's mind, but Dak may very well go down as the more successful of the 2. Something no one saw coming in 2011. Dak has grown so much as a player over these 5 years.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I remember when Mullen compared Dak to Tebow. Said something like "there is another quarterback that won a big game on a broken leg and his name was Tim Tebow" right after he landed Dak at Mississippi state. Back then that comparison blew people's mind, but Dak may very well go down as the more successful of the 2. Something no one saw coming in 2011. Dak has grown so much as a player over these 5 years.

Yeah, I get your analogy/comparison/story, Biscuit... but at this point Dak and Tim Tebow shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence, unless it's describing their vibrant smiles :)

Have a 'like,' nonetheless, my brudda :D

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I don't know if there's a term for ability to quickly absorb and apply coaching, but Dak is godlike in that department. He has just continuously improved himself every single year since he started in college.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The article said:
Haughton had a two-year starter ahead of Dak. Finally, the door opened his sophomore year in 2008 when the incumbent upperclassman sprained his thumb.

“Dak played for a couple of weeks and he really never gave that job back,” Brotherton says. “And then the same thing happened in college.”

And now?

Interesting how things work out.......

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Yeah, I get your analogy/comparison/story, Biscuit... but at this point Dak and Tim Tebow shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence, unless it's describing their vibrant smiles :)

Have a 'like,' nonetheless, my brudda :D
Yep....blasphemy.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
if anyone can watch the video when Dak gets drafted, at the 2:20 mark he is on the phone with Scott Linehan, if anyone can zoom in on our draft board its right there.