Twitter: Dak vs. Wentz comparison video

Qcard

Reaction score
Anyone who ever though wentz was better than Dak clearly knew nothing about football.:facepalm:
well that is going to far......I'd say Wentz lovers underestimated Wentz's lack of locker room leadership, goofy personality and wet blanket energy.

plus he allowed Goedert to get jumped the Dakota's.........No way Jarwin or Schultz get jumped in Suplhur, LA.

Wentz has zero street cred :muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ever.

Dak has historically outplayed wentz regardless of weapons especially head to head since 2016.

outside of a hot 7 game stretch in 2017 Carson Wentz has been an average quarterback
I think that 7 game stretch bought Wentz far more time than he deserved. Factor in the level competition he played against in college....just so many red flags on this guy but 2017 masked it all.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I think that 7 game stretch bought Wentz far more time than he deserved. Factor in the level competition he played against in college....just so many red flags on this guy but 2017 masked it all.
Exactly. The fact the a back up quarterback who couldn’t beat out Mitchel freaking Trubustky won a Super Bowl with that eagles team shows wentz was carried by that team. Not the other way around.

If he restructures his contract I think he’d be an great backup for Dak.