Twitter: Dak Will Be A Game Time Decision

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s starting to look more and more like he’s not going to play. The team keeps talking about how long the season is and not wanting this injury to linger. If he doesn’t there’s no guarantees he’ll play next week either.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yup just switched my "pull in case of emergency" fantasy QB from Carson Wentz to Daniel Jones. I really don't want to start Jones instead of Prescott, 5-3 seems like a much better start for me than 4-4 lol. Lots of help coming at RB (Barkley and Montgomery) so I'll be fine either way, 5-3 just looks better and increases my chances of a top seed with a strong finish.

pitt33

Reaction score
My interest in this game will wane substantially if he’s out.

Watching backup quarterbacks gives me great angst.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think he’s playing

I’m not getting that feeling. When it gets down to a gametime decision that’s not encouraging. There’s been way too much talk the past couple of days on how long the season is and not wanting this injury to linger. There’s a lot of fears he could make the injury worse. With the lead we have in the division it’s starting to look like the team is going to lean on the side of caution with this. We’ll soon find out.

Redline360

Reaction score
Let him sit one week just to be safe. It's a long season and we play in the NFC east....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m not getting that feeling. When it gets down to a gametime decision that’s not encouraging. There’s been way too much talk the past couple of days on how long the season is and not wanting this injury to linger. There’s a lot of fears he could make the injury worse. With the lead we have in the division it’s starting to look like the team is going to lean on the side of caution with this. We’ll soon find out.

I think if he wasn’t going to play or if there wasn’t a high probability that won’t they would’ve made that decision today IMO. I *think* (I know dangerous, right?) the calf responded well today after the soreness yesterday, and that’s why they haven’t made the decision yet. This is all just speculation of course, but I’m not getting the he’s not playing vibe from this tweet.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think if he wasn’t going to play or if there wasn’t a high probability that won’t they would’ve made that decision today IMO. I *think* (I know dangerous, right?) the calf responded well today after the soreness yesterday, and that’s why they haven’t made the decision yet. This is all just speculation of course, but I’m not getting the he’s not playing vibe from this tweet.

I think the decision would’ve been made today if they were sure he was going to play. They’re holding out hope but it’s not looking real good in my opinion. It’s reached the point to where if he does start he might not be able to finish. From what I’ve heard Rush has been taking most of the snaps. When Dak first sustained the injury the team seemed real optimistic he would be good to go after the bye. The more time that’s gone by the less optimistic they’re sounding. Now it’s down to a gametime decision.