Twitter: Dak's dad a happy man

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Pretty sure Emmitt said the same thing to his dad about playing for Dallas.

You love to see it.

Actually Emmitt has said that he grew up a dolphins fan so I doubt that he told his dad he would play for the Cowboys when he got older.

CWR

Reaction score
Have to love that. Go get em Dak!

817Gill

Reaction score
I'm referencing his HOF speech.

Jesus some of you people are insufferable.
Hey @ClappingCarrot this is a bit random but just saw the new profile picture with Lamelo. I think I remember you saying you lived in the Charlotte area, how’s the city feeling with Ball looking like a future superstar?

stiletto

Reaction score
Why would Emmitt be talking to Prescott's dad back then? Stop starting rumors.

and...He returns from his Cry-Fest... welcome back Risen. LOL

source.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and...He returns from his Cry-Fest... welcome back Risen. LOL

source.gif
We are actually laughing, having virtual beers together, smoking big cigars, and life goes on.
Signing Dak to another horrible contract doesnt chase off the anti Daks,,, we were fans from the beginning, most of us.
We just sad that we continue down this path of mediocrity, paying for average play.
Celebrate that Dak got his pay day,, doesnt change the talent level of this roster or elevate the talent on this roster just because Jerry folded.
Clap all you want at 8-8.

stiletto

Reaction score
We are actually laughing, having virtual beers together, smoking big cigars, and life goes on.
Signing Dak to another horrible contract doesnt chase off the anti Daks,,, we were fans from the beginning, most of us.
We just sad that we continue down this path of mediocrity, paying for average play.
Celebrate that Dak got his pay day,, doesnt change the talent level of this roster or elevate the talent on this roster just because Jerry folded.
Clap all you want at 8-8.

This isn't as boo-hooish as we saw last night but it still leans on the crying side. We have no idea what the team will look like next season especially on the Defensive side of the ball. It's a little early to make predictions. We haven't had the draft or FA yet.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Well, I guess I can have a little more hope in the dude since he's a big time cowboys fan.

I really do pray he proves me wrong, I don't really see it, but I hope