Dallas 2nd best team in the NFL?

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Whether some consider us the second best team in the NFL or not, what we need to do is to continue executing and winning games. I will enjoy this win for a while and then it's time to be Buffalo.

pansophy

Reaction score
I would feel better if the defense wasn't so turnover or bust because it is hard to count on turnovers. We have 0 turnovers in the games we lost.

pansophy

Reaction score
They only gave up 6 tonight. Very impressive
Starting tonight we are playing 4 of the top 7 offenses in scoring down the stretch. It's definitely a true test of the defense and they played really well tonight. Hankins being out is not great.

Aven8

Reaction score
Starting tonight we are playing 4 of the top 7 offenses in scoring down the stretch. It's definitely a true test of the defense and they played really well tonight. Hankins being out is not great.
Next week is going to be tough. That monster QB is a beast to take down. But their D is not that great. We can score

Chasing6

Reaction score
#1 scoring #4 points allowed. Biggest points differential. Beat these vaunted Eagles. I feel they are just behind the Niners
Beating a team that is better than you comes down to coaching and execution. Who wants it more and who makes the least amount of mistakes. In the NFL anyone can beat anyone, in the right circumstances.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles still control the division even though we are technically in 1st and #2 seed.
We need to get one game ahead of them.

SF needs to drop a game as well. As we need to win out.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It will be nice to win the division, but over the next two weeks we need to prove we can win on the road.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Right now I’d probably agree they are #2. SF at the top. I was thinking Baltimore ant #2 and it’s a close call for me but I think the D is playing better than Baltimore, and the QB is playing better. Baltimore seems to have played a tougher schedule I think so I give them credit but Dallas gets the nod for now.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Right now I’d probably agree they are #2. SF at the top. I was thinking Baltimore ant #2 and it’s a close call for me but I think the D is playing better than Baltimore, and the QB is playing better. Baltimore seems to have played a tougher schedule I think so I give them credit but Dallas gets the nod for now.
Niners did not look dominate today against Seattle with a backup QB.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Eagles do not have a D to contend for a SB end of story. It will come down to Niners and Dallas most likely in SF.