Dallas Cowboys 2004 Team Highlights anyone??

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
hey guys by any chance can any of you upload the team highlights from NFL network from last season for download?? i'm dyin to see how NFL network portrayed our team

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw it and it was great. Lots of talk and clips from the past. Overall a pretty positive spin on last year and how bright the future looks for this year. A must see if you can.

parchy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I saw it and it was great. Lots of talk and clips from the past. Overall a pretty positive spin on last year and how bright the future looks for this year. A must see if you can.

They do that positive spin thing for every team... I didn't get to see it (don't have NFL Network) but I saw the Raiders one a couple days ago and they really play up whatever team they're talking about... they always have... those things are fun to watch, but I wouldn't take anything of value from it.

parcellsguys

Reaction score
Just saw it.

I am about as ready for 2005 as I can get. I see this offense on paper and I think it should be the best offense the Cowboys have had in about 6 years.

Running game and passing game will both be threats. When is the last time the Cowboys running game scared anyone? Even in Emmitt's last years here no one was afraid of the run game. As long as Bledsoe gets protection he will win games with his arm and leadership.

I am saying it right now. The success of Drew Bledsoe hinders on the ability of the Cowboy's running backs ability to pick up blitzes and give Bledsoe time to throw the ball downfield. Glenn is fast enough, Key is big enough and Witten is smart enough to get open against any defense in the NFL.