Dallas cowboys 2008 Season, not for the Faint of heart.....

landryscorner

Reaction score
wow, sorry I'm late posting, but after staying up on the net reading all the good stories and having to take my son to school this morning I'm spent.

First I think I must apologize to my wife of 2 and a half years Esther, I have dragged her into this. Before she met me she never knew anything about NFl Football...and me being a Long life Cowboys fan from San Antonio she was destined to be one the minute we got together.

Last Nights game was a gut wrenching, Palm sweating, wedge tearing, heart pounding game I have ever witnessed as a Cowboys fan and my poor wife's 105 pound frame barely endured through all the madness.

She knows she's in for the long haul, living in San Antonio we are fortunate to live only 15 minutes from the dome, and last year she got to meet tony, barber, and coach wade during training camp, she used her cuteness to sneak pass security and get my cowboys cap signed :).

But enough of that I am here to Say how proud I am first of the FANS at Texas Stadium, I have been to 4 Cowboy Home games and I always, always complain about the crowd noise, sometimes I complain about the noise when our offense is on the field because its louder than when we are on defense. But last nite Texas Stadium was "ROCKIN" :bow:

So to the Fans that were there I applaud you.

I want to give out my game balls, now not everyone can have some because they go out to the players that stood out in my eyes, one can argue that we can easily give out 22 gameballs because thats how good our players played.

My first 3 gameballs go out to offensive players.

Tony-never gave up, with TOny I am not scared of 3rd and long like I used to be, with him at the helm you can believe.

Witten-Okay, you want to take away TO in the second half, no problem, watch the lanes open up for Witten, big mistake eagles, big mistake :laugh1:

Barber-You can only stop barber for so long but sooner or later He is gonna wear you down, barber ran posessed, with heart, grit and power is what barber is, kudos to Felix also, he will be a cowboy for a long time.

Now on defense, boy these gameballs are precious because really our defense stunk but I'm not placing all the blame on the players, "can we please get a defensive coordinator that has some cojones, really this guy has no faith in our defense plain and simple.

D ware-Never gives up, never, this guy can be crawling and coming after you, say what you want about the rest of the defense, D ware will get the NFl defensive palyer of the year, when its alll said and done, probowl for Dware is in the bag.

Jenkins- yes I know hes a rookie but this rookie saved us with that deflected pass, a thing of beauty.

Ellis-Old timer comes through for us "WHEN IT COUNTS" and thats what wins football games, when the game is on the line, those willy veterans come through for us, Ellis was chipped all night, flattened, you name it for Ellis never gave up either.

And I have to give a No-game ball to Brian Stewart, I mean comeon guys

I'm tired of seeing the same Defensive Zones for the last 6 years, what do the new cowboys defensive coaches just fallin on the blueprints of the last guys, ridiculous I say....as soon as I saw our DB's off the line of scrimmage nearly to the firs down markers I was going insane.

I will be at the Niners game rooting our team, can't wait, Cowboys Enjoy the Victory it is Well deserved, and for all the Naysayers on the defense remember this, Philli only scored 7 points in the second half, that is DAM good....out

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
million_peace.jpg