News: Dallas Cowboys: 5 first round targets that are smokescreens

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys: 5 first round targets that are smokescreens
https://thelandryhat.com/2018/04/19/dallas-cowboys-five-first-round-targets-smokescreen/

...KEEP THE FOCUS ON THESE FIVE
After spending time discounting those five rumored targets, I’d be remiss not to share the players that truly hold the Cowboys’ attention.

I’ll unveil my already decided favorite on the morning of the draft. However, these are the five targets (in alphabetical order) who made the final cut…

• Calvin Ridley (WR – Alabama)
  • D.J. Moore (WR – Maryland)
  • James Daniels (C/G – Iowa)
  • Rashaan Evans (LB – Alabama)
  • Will Hernandez (OG – UTEP)...

morasp

Reaction score
Evans would be good. We might be able to trade back a little and still get him. I saw a video that suggested a possible small trade down with New England to 23 to pick up a third. Take the third round pick and trade up in the second if someone high on our board slips.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hasn't it been said that Dallas doesn't consider Vea to be a two-down lineman? I'm not saying the Cowboys are going to take him, but saying the Cowboys won't take him because he's a two-down lineman is ignoring the possibility that Dallas sees him as more than that.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I like ALOT of linebackers this draft. I hope we snag one early. The qb of the defense is Intrachol and with our injury past we need to change that.