Twitter: Dallas Cowboys are making their annual visits to local children’s hospitals today

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know this is kind of unrelated in a way. But I remember back in the 90's, they had a yearly event. As it was in the Cowboys Weekly. The players and wives published a cook book of their home recipes. Proceeds were donated to the Happy Hill homes or something like that. Does anyone know if they still do that?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I will have to give them credit, I like our players when it comes to things like this. Times like these are the only times where Dallas actually puts a smile on my face.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know this is kind of unrelated in a way. But I remember back in the 90's, they had a yearly event. As it was in the Cowboys Weekly. The players and wives published a cook book of their home recipes. Proceeds were donated to the Happy Hill homes or something like that. Does anyone know if they still do that?
I wanna say they do, because I do remember seeing a cookbook awhile ago. I think the last one that I saw was maybe Dez's rookie year. Doesn't mean they haven't done it, I just haven't seen it.

I want to add, they've also incorporated a Taste of the NFL thing with the players too. Some fancy restaurant and the players serve the food.

John813

Reaction score
That's tough. Don't think I could do it without crying.

Had to take my son (1 at that time) to a pediatric hospital for a minor injury and it just humbled me seeing other kids in the waiting room/walking in and out. Shaven heads or clear signs that they had a major issue at such a young age.