Dallas Cowboys Defense Last in Takeaways

mrmason67

Reaction score
I know we were missing Tony Romo most of the season and we went 1-11 in the games. I watched every game this year as I do every year. We ended the season with the 16th rank defense, but dead last in takeaways. I counted 7 or 8 games that we lost by 10 points or less. We could have had 11-4 record. Yes, I know the backup quarterbacks didn't do a very good job, but our defense couldn't get a takeaways to help the team. I'm not putting everything on the defense. I know the offense didn't do their jobs either. I just can't believe that our starting secondary didn't have one interception. This is just unbelievable to me. I posted before that we need more playmakers on our defense. The whole starting secondary and Jeff Heath need to go except for Byron Jones. We need to sign a cornerback in free agency and draft two cornerback, sign a strong safety and draft a strong or free safety.

BTW, I would draft Myles Jack with the 4th pick or trade down and I would draft a QB in the late rounds. This draft is deep for DT, DB, LB and theses are the positions we need to upgrade our defense.

What you guys think?.