Dallas Cowboys Male Breast Cancer Awareness

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hello Dallas Cowboy fans,

For those of you who do not know, unfortunately, I was recently diagnosed with Male Breast Cancer. It was a great shock, as the Doctors immediately removed both of my Breast.

My goal is to represent the Dallas Cowboys, as an advocate for Male Breast Cancer awareness. I want to ensure that ALL Male Dallas Cowboy fans understand the importance of performing monthly Breast exams on their own body, for quick identification.

I love my Dallas Cowboys and it would be an honor to represent Americas Team, to our male fans on the importance of Male Breast cancer.

I noticed on the Cowboys Official web site, it ONLY mentions women breast cancer.

I am confident, Mr. Jones would want to recognize the importance of this disease to the Dallas Cowboy male fans.
I realize some of you are affiliated with the Sports writers in the Dallas area.
If you can forward this information to someone who could reach out to Mr. Jones—I would appreciate it!

Mr. Jones has met and spoke with me on numerous occasions, at training camps over the years. I am certain if he seen me again, he would remember Coach Bill Parcells signing my mask. Mr. Jones loved that story.
starspin.gif

Thank you, and God Bless.

Last edited by a moderator: