Dallas Cowboys Network (DCN)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

Just a reminder for tomorrow. If you are an international viewer of the game this week. Then you may want to be certain to have the Sopcast player installed well before the game kicks off.

Since it is nationally televised this week, I don't imagine too many people in the states will be tuning in to Sopcast for the Dallas game. However, my schedule includes all the NFL games this week, so if you want to watch something outside your viewing area, then visit my site at......... http://www.cowboysmedia.com/

Right now, I am broadcasting all sorts of highlight video. If your sopcast player is installed on your PC, then simply click on the red channel number below.

Dallas Cowboys Network 8521

2-0 baby. 2-0!!!!!!!!!!! :yourock:

MagicMan

Reaction score
Thanks Star Gazer.....although I will be able to see tomorrow's nationally televised game, I do travel a lot and I will take advantage of this whenever I can.

But you are providing a great service here and I greatly appreciate it.

Ciao.

Eddie

Reaction score
You guys are amazing, but can you give me the link to the stand alone Sopcast program?

I tried getting it to run last week but nothing would install. :(

Thanx.

Eddie

lockster

Reaction score
Hey Stargazer, really appreciated ur help. Last week I got to see the second part of the game thanks to sopcast. I didn't even know about it till you posted. I still haven't learned to use it, very well, but managed to get it up somehow. :) thanks

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Eddie;1660963 said:
You guys are amazing, but can you give me the link to the stand alone Sopcast program?

I tried getting it to run last week but nothing would install. :(

Thanx.

Eddie

Hey Eddie:

Here is the download page at Sopcast....... http://www.sopcast.com/download/

Thanks for all the friendly comments guys. Happy to hear we have been able to help some fellow Cowboys fans. :)

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
Guys, just a heads up. I will be broadcasting the Green Bay/San Diego Game early, and the Skins/Giants game late. The of course the Sun. nite Bears/Cowboys game. NFL network is playing now if you want to check it out. Sopcast channel 8521, or go to Stargazer's site
(see sig) and click on live game broadcasts.

PeeKZ_333

Reaction score
Does the Dallas Cowboys Network get televised on Dish Network? If so what channel?

AussieFan

Reaction score
Thanks for doing this. I am in Australia but luckily i have managed to get every game so far on local cable. I doubt my luck will continue much longer so looking forward to the sopcast feed.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
PeeKZ_333;1661399 said:
Does the Dallas Cowboys Network get televised on Dish Network? If so what channel?

Hey bro. Go to http://www.cowboysmedia.com/

Check out the "Live Games Broadcast" page. You'll get the idea.
icon10.gif

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
AussieFan;1661411 said:
Thanks for doing this. I am in Australia but luckily i have managed to get every game so far on local cable. I doubt my luck will continue much longer so looking forward to the sopcast feed.

Do you see many people wearing Cowboys gear? :cool:

AussieFan

Reaction score
Cant recall seeing even one shirt. Maybe a cap now and again. Most Australians dont like the NFL at all. Really when you think about it most of the world doesnt appreciate the NFL. Shame coz i love it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1662121 said:
Do you see many people wearing Cowboys gear? :cool:
There's this weird demand for this jersey in Down Under...

ahenry.jpg

Who woulda ever thunk it? :confused:

thewivil

Reaction score
I'm stationed in Guam and very rarely does the Armed Forces Network show Cowboys games over here, so you guys are a lifesaver for me. I really, really appreciate your contributions to this community.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
thewivil;1662160 said:
I'm stationed in Guam and very rarely does the Armed Forces Network show Cowboys games over here, so you guys are a lifesaver for me. I really, really appreciate your contributions to this community.

Ha, thats one of, if not the primary reason I do this. The guys over seas, especially the AFN guys. I was recently in Korea (Itaewon) for a few years, and the guys were Jones'n for some football over there.

Now I'm in Taiwan, and it's not much different here. And as you know, Guam isn't far from Taiwan.

Glad to be of help to the military guys over seas!!!!!!! :america:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Well, that concludes the week 3 broadcast.

Keep in mind, we broadcast each week, and I will continue to rebroadcast this weeks game in a loop. Meaning it will be repeated continuously for several days in-case you missed it, or want to watch it again. The rebroadcasts will start in a few minutes.

I'll have a downloadable version on my website in a few days........ http://www.cowboysmedia.com/

3-0 baby 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)