Dallas Cowboys plays the Colts this season

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Do yall think that the Dallas Cowboys could beat the Colts?<Which is probably a preview of the upcoming superbowl...

YES

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Do yall think that the Dallas Cowboys could beat the Colts?<Which is probably a preview of the upcoming superbowl...

YES
With Vanderjagt kicking the winning fieldgoal too.:D

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
With Vanderjagt kicking the winning fieldgoal too.:D
that would be sweet :D . Also if our OL improves then that game can be featuring 2 of the best O's in the NFL. This game should be on SNF or MNF

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
aznhalf said:
Pretty sure thats already reserved for the Commanders.

Wow...thats going to be a great one.
yeah thankgiving is against the Deadskins, man can't wait to get payback on them

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

YES

You know what they say, "________can beat ________on any given Sunday."

And for the record, I don't know about the other 15 teams in the AFC but I can tell you who definitely will NOT represent that conference in the Super Bowl next season: the Indianapolis Colts. If they couldn't advance to the Super Bowl last season with everything falling the way it did for them then they will never make it. They had homefield, someone else knocked off their nemesis and they had a run at history all lined up but did not step forward to accept their destiny.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
BeWare94 said:
You know what they say, "________can beat ________on any given Sunday."

And for the record, I don't know about the other 15 teams in the AFC but I can tell you who definitely will NOT represent that conference in the Super Bowl next season: the Indianapolis Colts. If they couldn't advance to the Super Bowl last season with everything falling the way it did for them then they will never make it. They had homefield, someone else knocked off their nemesis and they had a run at history all lined up but did not step forward to accept their destiny.

I agree, the colts are a joke and Manning is a lifetime loser. The Jags will be the best team in the AFC South. The window is closed in Indy!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Better yet, what if Indy kept Cortez as there main kicker, then he misses from 30 yards out, and then Vandy hits from 50 yards out...that would be hilarious!

:lmao2:

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Besides a few posts, its funny how if you replace the word "Cowboys" with "Commanders" how similar our feelings about our teams are.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Gibbs II said:
Besides a few posts, its funny how if you replace the word "Cowboys" with "Commanders" how similar our feelings about our teams are.

** crickets **

acheman

Reaction score
Well no one has confirmed we are playing the Rednecks on Thanksgiving, but one thing is for SURE it will NOT be the Colts. How do I know? Because we must play an NFC team this year on FOX. Last year we played the Broncos(AFC) on CBS. It is an easy formula to, figure out. We rotate Conference opponents and networks each year.