Video: Dallas Cowboys the Only Team to Hold Teams to Under 20 Points Through 4 Games

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Points allowed is all that matters in a game.

You can talk about yards and all that nonsense all you want. Each drive is about one thing: points. And the Cowboys do it better than anyone.

Therefore, I submit we have the best defense in the NFL right now, through the first 4 games.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

You can talk about yards and all that nonsense all you want. Each drive is about one thing: points. And the Cowboys do it better than anyone.

Therefore, I submit we have the best defense in the NFL right now, through the first 4 games.

lol yards is nonsense too funny

Pass2Run

Reaction score
lol yards is nonsense too funny

I mean, the most important statistic is points. That's what determines what wins the game, not yards.

The Cowboys have a strategy, and they stick to it. They would rather wear an offense down and keep them from scoring. They play a bend don't break strategy.

In any case, this is probably the best show I've ever seen David Helman do. His cast members are great. They even have a female who knows what she's talking about. She's impressive.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Four games under 20 points is fantastic, especially with the game the way it is now, so offense-oriented. Hope we can keep it up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

You can talk about yards and all that nonsense all you want. Each drive is about one thing: points.

:clap:I've been saying this for a few years.......points and turnovers impact the game more than any other stats ( heard from Belichick ).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean, the most important statistic is points. That's what determines what wins the game, not yards.

The Cowboys have a strategy, and they stick to it. They would rather wear an offense down and keep them from scoring. They play a bend don't break strategy.

In any case, this is probably the best show I've ever seen David Helman do. His cast members are great. They even have a female who knows what she's talking about. She's impressive.
I don't think it's a "bend don't break" defense by design. I think they just have trouble sometimes, keeping teams out of the red zone.