Video: Dallas Cowboys vs. New Orleans Saints Week 4 NFL Game Preview

Blackthorn

Reaction score
The coolest part was that DJ recognized the great job Conner Williams has done thus far. He stated La'el was "one of the best", he should have said, "is the best". Dallas has too many Clydesdale upfront for the Saints Defense. Dallas will run all over this opponent. Zeke will dominate.
Go Dallas!!!

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Offensively- I can't see New Orleans stopping Dallas. I think they will be able to do whatever they want-as long as they execute.
Defensively- Focus on Kamara. Teddy Bridgewater cannot beat you.
Special Teams- No errors. You can't give up a big return or miss field goals. That will just help them out. See last week.

I think if Dallas can stop Kamara this can be a two TD game.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
only bad thing is we have to wait until Sunday night for the game! Win this and with how the rest of the NFCE is struggling, we will have the division in a stranglehold
I actually kind of like the build up! I don't like playing at noon (central time). I can't watch the other games as much. The big game feeling is awesome too. It's obviously not the NFC Championship game but two likely playoff teams.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Missing our 2 biggest weapons in Gallup & Amari is tough to swallow. Should our Boys pull this one off, they'll be making a big statement for the media to chew on being the first 3 games/wins were against ugly teams.

Beating one of last year's playoff teams in their house will prove our Boys are for real.

Egals lose tonight/Boys win Sunday night.
We'll be 3 games up on those clowns.

Last edited:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Missing our 2 biggest weapons in Gallup & Amari is tough to swallow. Should our Boys pull this one off, they'll be making a big statement for the media to chew on being the first 3 games/wins were against ugly teams.

Beating one of last year's playoff teams in their house will prove our Boys are for real.

We'll be 4 games up on those clowns.
Amari Cooper is going to play.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Did I miss something? Is Cooper ruled out for the game?? :eek:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

Cooper will play. Being on the injury report and not playing are two entirely different things. There will be several players on the injury report that will play...happens every single week of the season. If phil loses and 'Boys win, they'll be up by three games, not four. Still, a great lead for four games in.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Cowboys take this one. Defense heats up and punishes the saints coming away with 4 sacks and 3 turnovers. Offensively Kellen Moore checkmates Sean Payton with a masterful game plan and the Cowboys walk away with a 34 - 20 victory :flagwave:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
only bad thing is we have to wait until Sunday night for the game! Win this and with how the rest of the NFCE is struggling, we will have the division in a stranglehold

The only bad thing about waiting all day and being excited for a game is if my team loses. Which hopefully won't happen on Sunday night! :)

IAmLegend

Reaction score
So excited about this game ....... In years past I would have been nervous.

I’d be more nervous if Breesus were playing. There’s no reason for us not to win this game with him out, even on the road.

Ball’s in our court.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’d be more nervous if Breesus were playing. There’s no reason for us not to win this game with him out, even on the road.

Ball’s in our court.
Breesus. :laugh:

That reminds me of what Commanders fans on a message board that I visit call Bruce Allen, who they all hate with a burning passion.

He is (not so) affectionately called: Brucifer

:laugh: