Dallas fans in Atlanta?

Kchunda

Reaction score
Hola ya'll,

I just moved to Atlanta w/ my girlfriend (a Steelers fan), and I was wondering if there were any Dallas bars around these parts.

I know Jock & Jill's or Mellow Mushroom would be options, but I'd rather sip my beer with a poster of Emmitt staring back at me.

Please help before we run into a Steeler bar, cause then she'll know we have other options :D

Thanks much!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kchunda;1535833 said:
Hola ya'll,

I just moved to Atlanta w/ my girlfriend (a Steelers fan), and I was wondering if there were any Dallas bars around these parts.

I know Jock & Jill's or Mellow Mushroom would be options, but I'd rather sip my beer with a poster of Emmitt staring back at me.

Please help before we run into a Steeler bar, cause then she'll know we have other options :D

Thanks much!

The Cowboy nation knows no bounds. We are every where.

dwmyers

Reaction score
Kchunda;1535833 said:
Hola ya'll,

Thanks much!

I don't know of a single Dallas bar in the area myself, but I'm not exactly a barfly either.

Yakuza Rich is in the Atlanta area, you might want to chat him up.

My favorite sports bar is TJs on Holcombe Bridge, but I see a lot of Green Bay and Iggles fans there.

David.