Dallas Gameday Questions

yentl911

Reaction score
I am flying down to Dallas for the Pokes/Pats game and I am wondering if any of you have any pre-game suggestions. Because we are flying we obviously won't have grills, chairs, etc.. for tailgating so I am wondering where I can spend some time before the game having a few beers and some chow?

Are there any sports bars close to the stadium? Any suggestions you guys can provide is greatly appreciated.

We will be sitting at the 30 yard line, row 2, Cowboys side, for the game.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
yentl911;1686766 said:
I am flying down to Dallas for the Pokes/Pats game and I am wondering if any of you have any pre-game suggestions. Because we are flying we obviously won't have grills, chairs, etc.. for tailgating so I am wondering where I can spend some time before the game having a few beers and some chow?

Are there any sports bars close to the stadium? Any suggestions you guys can provide is greatly appreciated.

We will be sitting at the 30 yard line, row 2, Cowboys side, for the game.

The Corall is your best bet if you aren't tailgating. Big tent just outside of Gate 8. We actually do our tailgating right behind it and you their, ahem, facilities. Also, the Hooters in Irving does a bus to and from the game -- that may be an option.