Dallas has Philly fans attention..

Martice

Reaction score
as per a Eagles fan board. Below is one of a few similar quotes:

"Sucks that all the teams went 1-0 today. Puts a little bit more pressure on the eagles to keep up with the pace on Monday.

But at least we now know what to expect in the division

1) Deadskins
O still suxx. Defense will be top 5 again and turn their games into low scoring slugfests.

2) Giants: Looked better then I thought they would. Running game looks good, with the combo of Barber and Brandon Jacobs (who is contributing right away). O-line looks much improved from last year. Eli still pulled out the Eli Manning face a few times, but Burress bailed him out a few times. I'm going to reserve judgement on the Defense until I see them play a good offense (I don't trust Warner).

Is Shockey's ankle going to be a problem? Lets wait and see.

3) Dallas: For all my hatred of Dallas, I have to give them their due for taking care of business against San Diego on the road (san diego has to be kicking themselves for sitting Gates). Bledsloe looked better then I thought he would, but I would like to see how he does against a defense that gets after him a little more.

Looks like the division will be a more competitive this year. But on paper the eagles are also an improved team (IMO). It will be interesting to see if we can go 6-0 within the division again"

Not bad! :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Looks like the division will be a more competitive this year. But on paper the eagles are also an improved team (IMO). It will be interesting to see if we can go 6-0 within the division again"

ha the days of owning the NFC east are over, maybe the can own the skins, but us adn gints are going to give them HE** every game, and i'm proud of it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Martice said:
It will be interesting to see if we can go 6-0 within the division again"
That's a pipe dream if any Eagles fan believes Philadelphia's going undefeated within the division this season. :lmao:

Silverstar

Reaction score
I doubt the Iggles are shakin in their boots right now, but at least they know they have to bring their "A" game against us.

GO COWBOYS!!!

:starspin

No_Hands

Reaction score
Martice said:
. but I would like to see how he does against a defense that gets after him a little more.

good lord, if a defense gets after Bledsoe much more than SD did, he'll end up crippled. I hope that was about as bad as it will get. SD brought guys from everywhere.

No_Hands

Reaction score
·[A]koN· said:
Did not watch Game, how many times did he get saCked? :eek: :rolleyes:

4 sacks and a bunch of other hits and throw aways. I'd dare say that Bledsoe might have had only a couple downfield incompletions out of the 6.

Martice

Reaction score
One thing I did notice is once Drew plants his feet, you can bet the farm he ain't movin unless he throws the pass or he gets hit. I know most people want a pocket passer but he takes it to a whole new level.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Martice said:
One thing I did notice is once Drew plants his feet, you can bet the farm he ain't movin unless he throws the pass or he gets hit. I know most people want a pocket passer but he takes it to a whole new level.
That is hillarious. Unfortunately, pretty accurate.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i think it would be HILARIOUS for everyone to be 1-0 EXCEPT the iggles.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I watch the Dallas vs San DIego game. I was very glad to see that Dallas has improved from last year. While the Chargers really offered not severe threat to Bledsoe, he seemed to move with the confidence of a veteran QB.

We'll see Gentlemen!