Dallas have to win these three games.

stokee

Reaction score
If Dallas win three out of the four games listed, they will make the playoffs. Guys I hate to say this, but the Redkins has the weakest remaining games between Dallas, Giants and Deadskins. They could run the table..

5 -5 Commanders Sch:

Chargers
@Rams
@Cards
Dallas
Giants
@Eagles

Giants, Commanders, Chiefs and or Rams.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
2 of those games are easy---cards---and maybe the rams if bulger doesnt come back....chargers are tough, dallas tough,giants tough, and eagles arent a pushover for the deadskins either...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Foreskins have ABSOLUTELY no pass rush at all. You can't win in the NFL if you can't get to the QB. Chris Simms is terrible and he ate the Foreskins up and so did Collins cause they can't get heat on the QB. The Foreskins are not a factor in my opinion. They could lose their next 3 games.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
im not worried about the Commanders @ all

The Chargers will beat them for sure. Then they go to the Rams and with no pass rush the Rams will score too many points for the Foreskins to keep up. Again, with no pass rush Kurt Warner and his WR's could pick them apart. Remember also, the Foreskins have alot of trouble scoring.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the Commanders are as bad as you guys think. i hope you are right, but I think we are in a dogfight to make the playoffs.

Mansta54

Reaction score
lcharles said:
I'm not so sure the Commanders are as bad as you guys think. i hope you are right, but I think we are in a dogfight to make the playoffs.

When you have NO pass rush, its BAD and very tough to win games consistently. THEY HAVE NO PASS RUSH AT ALL. NONE!!!!!