Dallas is a bad team according to some Commander posters

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I can't believe I read this from a Commander fan after they were trashed by Philly last night:

LavarArringtonMachine[/paste:font]
  • The Benchwarmer
  • Members
  • 248 posts
Posted 8 hours ago
9 hours ago, DM72 said:

Since you love giving credit to the Cowboys all the time, name me one victory they've had over a good team.

The Commanders have one.

Im sorry, I think you have the wrong poster. And what does Dallas have to do with us getting our ***** whipped tonight?

For the record, if you read any of my post, you will see how i said Dallas has a horrible defense. Tonight on another thread I said that its going to be a sight for sore eyes to face Dallas this week because they have a bad, inexperienced defense. We are not good enough to beat good teams yet so Dallas coming in will and should be a relief game.

For future reference, please read posts carefully.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We're lacking in some areas like most teams but we aren't even close to bad.

What bugs me though is that we probably lost the division in the first 5 games of the season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I can't defend skins fans calling the Cowboys a bad team when our own fans and some posters here are saying the same thing. It sickens me that so many posters here are so impressed by the iggles this year. We'll see who is really a bad team this weekend when the skins and Boys face-off. IMO, the Cowboys are on a roll to kick butt and take names while the skins are a beat up bunch of walking dead. The iggles are a team high on themselves but primed for a great fall.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Friend of mine (Eagles fan - don't ask) just wrote to me and said "I wish we had gotten to play you during the first five weeks. Looks like the Cowboys are putting it all together now".

Yes indeed, it looks that way.