dallas on total access

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I don't know if this was posted by anyone else and if it was i'm sorry. The cowboys will be on total access on July 16th according to my cable tv listing. Again I'm sorry if this was mentioned by anyone before. :starspin

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Is Dallas on Hard Knocks or Total Access? Or is Hard Knocks on the NFL network or on HBO? Or is this a special addition on Total Access featuring HBO's Hard Knocks?

I'm so confused....:confused:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dueyhemlock;2137182 said:
Is Dallas on Hard Knocks or Total Access? Or is Hard Knocks on the NFL network or on HBO? Or is this a special addition on Total Access featuring HBO's Hard Knocks?

I'm so confused....:confused:
Hard Knocks will be on HBO starting late July or early August. The Total Access appearance on July 16 must be something else. I know the NFL Network will be visiting every team's camp, so maybe 7/16 is Dallas day.

But of course training camp starts later than that, so I've probably confused you even further. Sorry.:eek::

gocowboys25

Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion. I was talking about total access on nfln on july 16th. I was thinking about how i'd get to watch hardknocks without hbo.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Hey gocowboy25, the above poster stated that Hard Knocks is on HBO which is what I thought.

But whatever your referring to on the 16th, bring it on because I need my FIX!!!

Thanks for changing the tread title, that started all the spinning in circles......Gears grinding, Rubber burning...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks, i think the cowboys will be fully on HBO hardknocks august 6th best i rememmber, thanks for the headsup notice