Dallas Opening Game Odds

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, I think that means Jacksonville is favored ..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
playboidolla said:
arent we underdogs? because Dallas is +3 and Jacksonville is -3?

Jacksonville is the favor. You can bet on Jacksonville and give 3 points or Dallas and take 3 points. Odds will rise and fall based on how people are betting.

MC KAos

Reaction score
if i remeber correctly, when the schedule came out it was jacksonville favored by 4.5, that means people are betting heavy for the cowboys

TheHustler

Reaction score
Reality said:
Actually, I think that means Jacksonville is favored ..

You're right. I didn't click the link, just looked @ the post and thought it said Jax +3, so I assumed it was Dal -3, but the formatting got screwed up and it's the other way around.

Good, I like it better that way anyway.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheHustler said:
You're right. I didn't click the link, just looked @ the post and thought it said Jax +3, so I assumed it was Dal -3, but the formatting got screwed up and it's the other way around.

Good, I like it better that way anyway.
Yeah, I had to follow the link as well :)

And yes, I totally agree .. I would much rather be the underdog ..

fortdick

Reaction score
Isn't three points the normal given for home field? Sounds like even money to me.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I personally don't care what the Vegas odds are,IMO we have a better team than what anyone else thinks.

Holloway805

05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ
Reaction score
The link also states that you have to wager $119 to win $100 if you take Dallas and the points. Also, you can win $111 on a $100 bet if you take JAX and lay the points. Its very interesting how they come up with these numbers.