Dallas playing great in TB game was deceptive

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ok first I saw the giants beat minnesota, and I thought wow they look really good !
But then I thought well phil isnt minnesota.

Same thing for dallas, they looked great beating TB, but SF isnt TB.

I wasnt sure what would happen, but I figured Dallas would not look as good in the SF game, but they still might win it.

It was a close defensive game, but dallas looked more like the usual cowboys. This game ended up similar to the WC game last year.

Bottom line is dallas only scored 6 points in each half, and that wont win a playoff game .
Dallas only ran 18 times for 52 yds {minus dak runs} and SF ran 29 times for 105 yds {minus purdy}
Dallas threw 37 passes SF 29 passes, so SF was balanced dallas was pass heavy.

Many of us here think dallas wins more games if run heavy, or at least balanced, but dallas coaches dont agree with that.
so Dallas knocked out in div round again lol and by same team as last year.

Dallas gets the "we beat brady" trophy but no shot at a real trophy!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok first I saw the giants beat minnesota, and I thought wow they look really good !
But then I thought well phil isnt minnesota.

Same thing for dallas, they looked great beating TB, but SF isnt TB.

I wasnt sure what would happen, but I figured Dallas would not look as good in the SF game, but they still might win it.

It was a close defensive game, but dallas looked more like the usual cowboys. This game ended up similar to the WC game last year.

Bottom line is dallas only scored 6 points in each half, and that wont win a playoff game .
Dallas only ran 18 times for 52 yds {minus dak runs} and SF ran 29 times for 105 yds {minus purdy}
Dallas threw 37 passes SF 29 passes, so SF was balanced dallas was pass heavy.

Many of us here think dallas wins more games if run heavy, or at least balanced, but dallas coaches dont agree with that.
so Dallas knocked out in div round again lol and by same team as last year.

Dallas gets the "we beat brady" trophy but no shot at a real trophy!
So Dak beat up on the worst playoff team 8-9 and was God for a week.:huh:
Some of us could see this imposter of a QB since he hit the field in 2016 while most bought Jerry's Dak dream.
The gig is up for # 4 now only a matter of time before he loses the locker room and hits the bench contract being a non-issue due to his ineptness.
P.S. We have sacrificed enough for #4.....
f75e33adcdf765a2b31e959781607af5.gif

Dak zombies after me from the start........ :muttley:

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
When his receivers are tightly covered, he loses it mentally because his arm isn't strong enough for tight window throws, nor his accuracy. Yes he can be accurate, but not consistently accurate.
Exactly........they even showed a graph during the game that under pressure Dak completed like 17 percent fewer passes compared to the baseline while being pressured.

Its hard to win playoff games if your QB cant complete passes under pressure.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Exactly........they even showed a graph during the game that under pressure Dak completed like 17 percent fewer passes compared to the baseline while being pressured.

Its hard to win playoff games if your QB cant complete passes under pressure.
And tight window throws down field consistently. This is what Jerry doesn't see when drafting QBs. Pedigree, consistent accuracy, throwing under heavy duress, strong arm throws, and high pressure games. You can't just look at a nice guy, a strong guy, a guy that says all the right thing, this is about winning Super Bowls in Dallas.

Jayinem

Reaction score
It's very rare that a team that literally nobody thinks is a contender ends up going to the Super Bowl. Nobody thought we were a contender.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I mean non-clowns.
I hosted a football party at my house yeterday....before the game my buddy went around the room and asked for predictions...I picked the 49ers to win....everyone went ballistic. They were the better team last year. They are the better team this year. And if we have another offseason like we did last offseason...they will be better next year. Our arrogance is why we did not get better this past offseason. Our arrogance is why we are 28 years and counting.....

If you want to go to the next level...you can't do what you have ALWAYS done....the "we like our guys" is NOT GETTING IT DONE!!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas earned every bit of their 5 seed by blowing second half leads against teams they should've beaten.

Teams with a penchant for self-destruction rarely go on a four game playoff run, and we were reminded of that last night.

GINeric

Reaction score
So Dak beat up on the worst playoff team 8-9 and was God for a week.:huh:
Some of us could see this imposter of a QB since he hit the field in 2016 while most bought Jerry's Dak dream.
The gig is up for # 4 now only a matter of time before he loses the locker room and hits the bench contract being a non-issue due to his ineptness.
P.S. We have sacrificed enough for #4.....
f75e33adcdf765a2b31e959781607af5.gif

Dak zombies after me from the start........ :muttley:

I know you're happy we've loss. That's the only time you Dak hatin cowards get to come out of your parents basements and gloat. It must have sucked being sidelined through all of our winning during the season.

Welcome back lil guy!!!

:muttley:

Zordon

Reaction score
Defense brought it again. It was the QB's play that was deceptive.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
When his receivers are tightly covered, he loses it mentally because his arm isn't strong enough for tight window throws, nor his accuracy. Yes he can be accurate, but not consistently accurate.
Consistently accurate is just accurate. Inconsistently accurate is called getting lucky.