Dallas Season 2

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Damn I love how JR is pulling strings and running things from the grave.

I figured it was a set up on Barnes (who outside of Stephen in Django is the most detestable character on tv/screen in a very long time) but not that JR's sleuth shot him.

I laughed when John Ross said to Sue Ellen, do you think I'm a rogue Momma, and then went over and had sex with Emma. Awesome. That is JR stuff.

Too bad next week is the season finale, damn the show has been good this year.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5050342 said:
Damn I love how JR is pulling strings and running things from the grave.

I figured it was a set up on Barnes (who outside of Stephen in Django is the most detestable character on tv/screen in a very long time) but not that JR's sleuth shot him.

I laughed when John Ross said to Sue Ellen, do you think I'm a rogue Momma, and then went over and had sex with Emma. Awesome. That is JR stuff.

Too bad next week is the season finale, damn the show has been good this year.
I guess in Canada you have it on a different network and schedule. We just saw two episodes on the 15th with the season ender.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
speedkilz88;5050345 said:
I guess in Canada you have it on a different network and schedule. We just saw two episodes on the 15th with the season ender.

We have been getting two episodes but I believe next weekend is the season ender.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The season is over. The last show had JR's killer confessing.

Hoping for a season 3.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5050490 said:
We have been getting two episodes but I believe next weekend is the season ender.
If your episode ended withe Elena visiting Cliff Barnes in prison and then visiting an old childhood friend in Mexico then you already saw the season ender.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yeah the ad said the finale was next week but they must have meant next hour not next week.

Elena is hot but I fear she will be turned to the dark side by Barnes and others. Be a mole in the Ewing clan.

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5050769 said:
Yeah the ad said the finale was next week but they must have meant next hour not next week.

Elena is hot but I fear she will be turned to the dark side by Barnes and others. Be a mole in the Ewing clan.
She's pretty hot to only have one lip.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jimmy40;5050821 said:
She's pretty hot to only have one lip.

It is funny how the other young female star, Pamela has a huge scar across the bridge of her nose and the other one has very thin lips.

I would take Emma over either of the others.

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5050940 said:
It is funny how the other young female star, Pamela has a huge scar across the bridge of her nose and the other one has very thin lips.

I would take Emma over either of the others.
so what did Emma get from her dad that John Ross wanted?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
jimmy40;5050955 said:
so what did Emma get from her dad that John Ross wanted?
Someone on the imdb board predicted that it was dirt on politicians and businessmen.