Twitter: Dallas Tweets 10/01

fivetwos

Reaction score
Glad to see they are mixing it up on the OL to see what works....and/or to be prepared for in game emergencies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
interesting. Clayborn and Hunt not practicing, Odell now limited.

I wonder if Odella, is a vet type day, or has a minor injury and is resting. Unless he did something in Wednesday practice to be injured.
Diggs was FP yesterday then Limited today. Maybe to give a little bit of a rest. As I do not recall Odella Becky on the practice report from Wednesday.

Carson

Reaction score
I wonder if Odella, is a vet type day, or has a minor injury and is resting. Unless he did something in Wednesday practice to be injured.
Diggs was FP yesterday then Limited today. Maybe to give a little bit of a rest. As I do not recall Odella Becky on the practice report from Wednesday.
Thats what I’m thinking it’s a rest day.

Landry isn’t 100%. If Beckham misses Sunday it’s huge for us.

He will play though. It’s looking like Hunt may not though

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak used to be bad at throwing deep. Got good last year. Remarkable improvement.
Dak gets more seasoning, experience and improves facets of his game every season just like Romo did (@5Stars ).
He still has a ways to go, but at least he's trending up in certain things.
If Jerry is hellbent to sign him long term, we best hope he continues to keep developing.

817Gill

Reaction score
Dak gets more seasoning, experience and improves facets of his game every season just like Romo did (@5Stars ).
If Jerry is hellbent to sign him long term, we best hope he continues to keep developing.
This years sneaky improvement, leading WR’s on crossing routes instead of throwing late or behind. Cedrick Wilsons stats last game are a direct result of that lol. Let’s hope he stays on top of that all year.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Dak's demonstrated diligence and ability to improve, are a big selling point.