Dallas WILL beat the Commanders

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I honestly think we will beat the Commanders and do what the entire NFL is fearing... That's get HEALTHY going into the last 7 games of the season...

The Dallas Receivers will play better knowing what they now have, the O-line will block better knowing if they don't and Romo goes down again they'll be back blocking for Johnson. The D will play inspired with the return of T-Newman.

That's right we should have

Romo
Jones
Koiser
Newman
Watkins

all back and fairly healthy for the Skins... it should be like kids on Christmas morning... I think we'll see RW start on O oppsite of Owens...

I see us running the table the rest of the season going 12-4 overall and heading into the playoffs maybe not with a bye but with huge momentum...

1fisher

Reaction score
:yawn:

Is this another Book it/ Bank it thread.... :laugh2:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Considering their season is over if they don't, ya you better hope they beat the Skins.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i am hoping, but what is wrong is this, wade is going to give team 3 to 4 days off

now honestly do you think they need to be off, the way they played sunday

this team will keep going up and down with win and losses as long as good ole wade is on the team

1fisher

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2395818 said:
i am hoping, but what is wrong is this, wade is going to give team 3 to 4 days off

now honestly do you think they need to be off, the way they played sunday

this team will keep going up and down with win and losses as long as good ole wade is on the team

Wade is throwing whatever at the wall and hoping something sticks! :laugh2:

rk_bailey

Reaction score
jksmith269;2395794 said:
I honestly think we will beat the Commanders and do what the entire NFL is fearing... That's get HEALTHY going into the last 7 games of the season...

The Dallas Receivers will play better knowing what they now have, the O-line will block better knowing if they don't and Romo goes down again they'll be back blocking for Johnson. The D will play inspired with the return of T-Newman.

Romo
Jones
Koiser
Newman
Watkins

all back and fairly healthy for the Skins... it should be like kids on Christmas morning... I think we'll see RW start on O oppsite of Owens...

I see us running the table the rest of the season going 12-4 overall and heading into the playoffs maybe not with a bye but with huge momentum...

Weren't all of these guys playing in the first Commanders game...didn't seem to matter to the Skins then...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Oh shut up already with the "WE WILL WIN"'s, they are getting old.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm not starting any threads about how we'll win but I do believe that we're going to win against Washington and start our run when we need it most. In the stretch run, not at the start of the race.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
rk_bailey;2395896 said:
Weren't all of these guys playing in the first Commanders game...didn't seem to matter to the Skins then...

Koiser wasn't and Newman was obviously limited due to his injury.

Now I'm not saying he will be in better shape for the rematch, but it does look promising.

I have enough experience to not guarantee anything in life.

But I do feel very good about our chances to go on a run.

And it would take a lot for someone to convince me that we are not winning in DC.

rk_bailey

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2395967 said:

Now I'm not saying he will be in better shape for the rematch, but it does look promising.

And it would take a lot for someone to convince me that we are not winning in DC.

Don't get me wrong....I don't think that it can't happen. I just think you are underestimating the Commanders too. We should be getting back a healthier Shawn Springs, OL, Portis and Moss as we are coming off a bye as well. It's no gimme in any way. I am not going to try to convince you because I'm not convinced myself that the Commanders will definitely win. 33 years of watching these two teams play has convinced me of only one thing....anything can happen when they play, regardless of records.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
sonnyboy;2395967 said:

and we did not have Roy 11 at the time:D

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
TheCount;2395908 said:
Oh shut up already with the "WE WILL WIN"'s, they are getting old.

True.

But I just can't hold myself to not opening up an optimistic thread.

I always hope for the best. And I try to stay positive for the most part...unless I see that for sure we have no chance.

I say that this year will be the exact opposite of our past few years where we started out hot but cooled down in the end. This time we struggled the first half of the season but will go on a big winning streak into the playoffs.

HOPEFULLY, it pans out that way.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
jksmith269;2395794 said:

Romo (May not even be ready to play and if he does will be rusty)
Jones (Didnt even have a carry in the first Skins game)
Koiser (The least talented of the starters will return after missing half the season, rusty?)
Newman (Didnt Moss make him his (insert harsh language) in the last game?)
Watkins (Skins ran all over the D, with a healthy Watkins)

This is whats going to change the path? Oh btw...we are playing at FEDEX!!
Holy Hell.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
rk_bailey;2395983 said:
Don't get me wrong....I don't think that it can't happen. I just think you are underestimating the Commanders too. We should be getting back a healthier Shawn Springs, OL, Portis and Moss as we are coming off a bye as well. It's no gimme in any way. I am not going to try to convince you because I'm not convinced myself that the Commanders will definitely win. 33 years of watching these two teams play has convinced me of only one thing....anything can happen when they play, regardless of records.

these threads are getting old.
We need a thread like:
"we will block the Commanders." or a lil diddy like:
"we will tackle against the Commanders."
Let's start with those.