dallascowboys.com writers????

Reaction score
I guess it is because they don't want to bite the hand of those who feed them, but come on...

Some of the stuff I read in their mailbag column is a joke. It seems like the kid that writes the in game blog is the only one who "tries" to be truthful.

Mick kills me (saying how great things wre last year)...the others are not far behind when making excuses for lack of performance, preparation, discipline, etc...

Either they are that much smarter than all of us, or they simply are watching a different 53.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2443325 said:
I guess it is because they don't want to bite the hand of those who feed them, but come on...

Some of the stuff I read in their mailbag column is a joke. It seems like the kid that writes the in game blog is the only one who "tries" to be truthful.

Mick kills me (saying how great things wre last year)...the others are not far behind when making excuses for lack of performance, preparation, discipline, etc...

Either they are that much smarter than all of us, or they simply are watching a different 53.

I cant stand Mick. One of the most ignorant condescending writers out there. Only person I like reading from dc.com is Nick Eatman

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2443325 said:

Was wondering is there anything about the Cowboys you like? Every thread you make is negative as are most all of your posts