Damn, I wish we still had Felix...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
PoetTree;2461347 said:
That is all.

:(

Just have visions of grandeur of Felix sprinting toward the end zone in the new Cowboy stadium next season. That football palace is gonna rock.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
aardvark;2461426 said:
Just have visions of grandeur of Felix sprinting toward the end zone in the new Cowboy stadium next season. That football palace is gonna rock.

Looks like we could have our very own trio of RB's, much like the Giants.

1. Barber
2. Felix
3. Choice

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
PoetTree;2461347 said:
That is all.

:(

Yeah, I miss Felix too. Just think how far along he'd be in the offense had he remained healthy.

Talk about a difference maker. I guarantee our record would be better if he was still playing. But, this gives Tashard some opportunities to get more acclimated. So far, I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of Choice.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Fletch;2461438 said:
Looks like we could have our very own trio of RB's, much like the Giants.

1. Barber
2. Felix
3. Choice

Yes indeed.

I think this is the week that Choice breaks out and lets the rest of the NFL know that, even though he's behind MBIII and Felix, he's still a damn good back.

I realize it's going to be difficult to do against Pittsburgh... but with him getting the bulk of the carries, he's going to surprise some people, including the Steelers.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i miss felix so much i'm going to have a few beers in his honor tonight...

wait a minute..

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I miss him too. I've been a Cowboys fan for 30 years and ,in the few games he played, he was the most exciting player I have ever seen in a Cowboys uniform. And that's saying a lot. I didn't say the best, but the most exciting. He took my breath away every time he touched the ball. It sure would be nice to have him now.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
lane;2461509 said:
i miss felix so much i'm going to have a few beers in his honor tonight...

wait a minute..

:laugh2:

Losing Felix for the year is the biggest disappointment of the year by far. He's my favorite rookie in a long time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2461692 said:
:laugh2:

Losing Felix for the year is the biggest disappointment of the year by far. He's my favorite rookie in a long time.

hey el chocolate...how you doing?

when i found out felix was out for the year.... i felt like i was kicked in the throat.

he is so electric....i always liked him over d-mac in college.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2461649 said:
I miss him too. I've been a Cowboys fan for 30 years and ,in the few games he played, he was the most exciting player I have ever seen in a Cowboys uniform. And that's saying a lot. I didn't say the best, but the most exciting. He took my breath away every time he touched the ball. It sure would be nice to have him now.

Mamacita, don't you remember that guy Tony Dorsett? He was pretty exciting.:)

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Actually, I think for this game against pittsburgh, you need two mudders. Barber and Choice will be fine on Sunday.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
lane;2461698 said:
hey el chocolate...how you doing?

when i found out felix was out for the year.... i felt like i was kicked in the throat.

he is so electric....i always liked him over d-mac in college.

Doing good, man... Just waiting for Sunday. :)

I went to Arkansas my freshman year, so I keep up with them a little. I honestly wasn't sure Felix could do this at this level, but he's made it look easy. With us not having a first rounder next year, I guess getting him back will almost feel like one.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
If you keep him in your heart, it's like he never left.

Felix%20Unger.jpg

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AtomicDog;2461702 said:
Mamacita, don't you remember that guy Tony Dorsett? He was pretty exciting.:)

Are you kidding? TD is my second favorite Cowboy of all-time behind Tony Hill. What I mean by exciting is that every time Felix had a touch something good happened. It was unbelievable. Defenses (and special teams) didn't know what hit them. We kinda expected it with Dorsett - second player taken in the draft, Heisman Trophy winner, etc. Felix was supposed to be the second best guy out of Arkansas, but up until his injury, he had Rookie of the Year written all over him.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bbgun;2461715 said:
If you keep him in your heart, it's like he never left.

Felix%20Unger.jpg

that brought a tear to my eye...

wait a minute....it was an ash from my cigarette slamming dominoes.:)

Reaction score
Man.... Felix will be missed Sunday for sure, he bring another element neither MBIII or Choice has, SPEED and ELUSIVENESS!