Danario Alexander sidelined for combine workouts

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282933 said:
I literally told Slate that I know all the Draft sites back in post #32. In other words, I know that there are Draft sites and I am clearly familiar with them and that it goes beyond this site. That comment was more stupid than the rest. Either learn to read or tointerpret plain English.

And yet you weren't familiar that people are hyping up Danario Alexander on another draft site...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282939 said:
And yet you weren't familiar that people are hyping up Danario Alexander on another draft site...
Uh, yeah I was. I can actually point you to more hype than anyone else. I consider a Draft Site to be different than a fan forum. Like I said, either learn to read or to interpret plain English because I have already said this.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282943 said:
Uh, yeah I was. I can actually point you to more hype than anyone else. I consider a Draft Site to be different than a fan forum. Like I said, either learn to read or to interpret plain English because I have already said this.

Then let's forget you ever said this to start this whole conversation off...

Hostile;3282072 said:
Who hyped him besides me? One person?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282947 said:
Then let's forget you ever said this to start this whole conversation off...
I haven't. Prove to me Slate read it.

You can't. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282960 said:
I haven't. Prove to me Slate read it.

You can't. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it.

This has nothing to do with what SLATE read, but everything to do with the statement that he is being hyped up. You asked who besides yourself is hyping him. I provided the proof. Fine'

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282967 said:
This has nothing to do with what SLATE read, but everything to do with the statement that he is being hyped up. You asked who besides yourself is hyping him. I provided the proof. Fine'
You've got nothing. You must like it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282981 said:
When you lack a good stance you can't win a pissing contest.

No charge for the lesson in the real world.

I'm sorry. I forgot you didn't post in a fan forum. My bad.

Take off those elevator shoes, brah.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282983 said:
I'm sorry. I forgot you didn't post in a fan forum. My bad.

Take off those elevator shoes, brah.
The only way you could forget it is if you just don't get it. Which is clearly the case here. I am as unimportant as the thread starter you think is evidence.

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a site somewhere that has a poster who loves just about any player int he upcoming Draft. You're telling me that is all hype for those players so every player in the Draft is hyped, not just Alexander.

Be honest, do you really think you could have chosen a weaker stance? This one is so lame it actually takes effort to cling to.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282987 said:
The only way you could forget it is if you just don't get it. Which is clearly the case here. I am as unimportant as the thread starter you think is evidence.

I bet if you look hard enough you can find a site somewhere that has a poster who loves just about any player int he upcoming Draft. You're telling me that is all hype for those players so every player in the Draft is hyped, not just Alexander.

Be honest, do you really think you could have chosen a weaker stance? This one is so lame it actually takes effort to cling to.

Is Riley Cooper hyped?

Is Taylor Price hyped?

Is Jeremy Williams hyped?

Is Dezmon Briscoe hyped?

See where I'm going with this, Hos?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282989 said:
Is Riley Cooper hyped?

Is Taylor Price hyped?

Is Jeremy Williams hyped?

Is Dezmon Briscoe hyped?

See where I'm going with this, Hos?
Yes, nowhere. I already knew that and have been telling you that for over an hour.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282992 said:
Yes, nowhere. I already knew that and have been telling you that for over an hour.

All are higher ranked than Danario and don't get the love because they didn't post his inflated, eye-popping stats.

And for the record, you're not witty. Stop while you're behind.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3282994 said:
All are higher ranked than Danario and don't get the love because they didn't post his inflated, eye-popping stats.

And for the record, you're not witty. Stop while you're behind.
I have never been behind in this thread. Not once, not ever. Nor will I be.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3283004 said:
:laugh2:you're so full of **** it's coming out your ears
You want to see how easy this is? I am randomly picking one guy from your list.

Link 1 A poster here asking about him and where he will go.

Link 2 There he is ranked higher than Alexander despite Alexander's eye popping numbers.

Link 3 A post by you about him.

It took me 2 minutes to find more hype for one guy on your list, one from a Draft site instead of a fan forum.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3282908 said:
On this forum? On the Draft Sites?

You know I am right. All of this is hollow ignorance.

You clearly stated that you were the only person in the world that was high on him.

I stated that there were alot of sites that rated him high. Making that more than "you". Pretty much plural.

Bob showed you there were more people hyping him other than you.

There are other sites other as Cowboyszone. When I make statements, I usually make them general. Not just in Cowboyszonecity.

You made this thread about you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3283052 said:
You clearly stated that you were the only person in the world that was high on him.

I stated that there were alot of sites that rated him high. Making that more than "you". Pretty much plural.

Bob showed you there were more people hyping him other than you.

There are other sites other as Cowboyszone. When I make statements, I usually make them general. Not just in Cowboyszonecity.

You made this thread about you.
No, I didn't say I was the only person in the world. Hyperbole doesn't work with me.

It's real simple, I doubt very much you have seen him hyped anywhere else. As I said I read those Draft sites. I was clearly not talking about fan forums. I mean let's be serious here, do you visit other fan forums to learn about a possible Draft candidate? Oh come on. You couldn't sell that story to moron, don't try and sell it to me. Draft Junkies visit Draft sites and read scouting reports. They don't go find fan forums to see what fans are saying about a player.

For heavens sake, let's go look at a Missouri Tigers forum and see if he is hyped there. You know he will be. Only a complete moron would think he isn't. But I don't believe you've read a Missouri Tigers forum and I don't believe you've read about him on other forums. And I don't think you must know what hype is. It isn't about me at all. You don't know what you are talking about by saying he is hyped.

He is mentioned on Draft sites, but he hasn't been hyped.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3283076 said:
No, I didn't say I was the only person in the world. Hyperbole doesn't work with me.

It's real simple, I doubt very much you have seen him hyped anywhere else. As I said I read those Draft sites. I was clearly not talking about fan forums. I mean let's be serious here, do you visit other fan forums to learn about a possible Draft candidate? Oh come on. You couldn't sell that story to moron, don't try and sell it to me. Draft Junkies visit Draft sites and read scouting reports. They don't go find fan forums to see what fans are saying about a player.

For heavens sake, let's go look at a Missouri Tigers forum and see if he is hyped there. You know he will be. Only a complete moron would think he isn't. But I don't believe you've read a Missouri Tigers forum and I don't believe you've read about him on other forums. And I don't think you must know what hype is. It isn't about me at all. You don't know what you are talking about by saying he is hyped.

He is mentioned on Draft sites, but he hasn't been hyped.

Hostile;3282072 said:
Who hyped him besides me? One person?

How is that hyperbole?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3283016 said:
You want to see how easy this is? I am randomly picking one guy from your list.

Link 1 A poster here asking about him and where he will go.

Link 2 There he is ranked higher than Alexander despite Alexander's eye popping numbers.

Link 3 A post by you about him.

It took me 2 minutes to find more hype for one guy on your list, one from a Draft site instead of a fan forum.

Touche'

But Danario Alexander is still hyped up.