Daniel Snyder

sportsman

Reaction score
Man this guy loves to sign player with a name. Randle El had a decent SB but did nothing doing the regular season. This guy will be a cap casualty in 2 years.

The one thing he does bring we don't have is a punt returner. We are missing a game changer.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
#1. Stop with the cap stuff. Year and year out Snyder will message the cap and year in and year out some will say he's in cap hell

#2. Every year it's the same. Commanders sign players and this board goes crazy. This place is getting as bad as ES. 4 weeks ago there were 12 sign Randle El threads and now he sucks.

#3. I don't really care what the Skins do. The game is played on the field and teams are still built in the draft. FA does not win games. It just looks good on paper.

zack

Reaction score
I am really frustrated with the Commanders. I don't understand how they can sign all of these players and remain under the cap? So now they have Santana Moss, Randel El, Brandon Llyod as their recievers. That is damn impressive. We had a problem covering one guy of theirs last year. We had a problem covering Brandon Llyod. We are in trouble if we don't upgrade the safety position.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
zack said:
I am really frustrated with the Commanders. I don't understand how they can sign all of these players and remain under the cap? So now they have Santana Moss, Randel El, Brandon Llyod as their recievers. That is damn impressive. We had a problem covering one guy of theirs last year. We had a problem covering Brandon Llyod. We are in trouble if we don't upgrade the safety position.

Before you respond to my trend, No I'm not Nors. But, maybe Ty Law is in our plans?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
zack said:

All we gotta do is get a pass rush going and we can break the Skins. They have no QB other than Brunell and he is not that great. Campbell is another fart in a windstorm for the skins just like Ramsey was for them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
All we gotta do is get a pass rush going and we can break the Skins. They have no QB other than Brunell and he is not that great. Campbell is another fart in a windstorm for the skins just like Ramsey was for them.

Yup! You are correct! Rush Brunell, turn him to "one legged Joe", and their season is over...I don't care how may recievers they have!

On the other side of the coin, we better hope Bledsoe stay healthy! :eek:

Ken

Reaction score
90 million dollars tied up in three wrs.

WOW!

Unreal.

I am speachless.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
You know you should never be speechless with our contracts

I stopped when we signed Dieon to a 56 million dollar deal