DaRon Bland 1st Half vs 2nd Half

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Nice adjustments by Defense and give Bland credit for staying mentally strong and not letting it phase him. When we needed it, he made the pick.

When he was the nearest defender in coverage (because I think we're going to see some blown safety plays as All-22 comes out):

1st Half2nd Half
Targeted 77
Receptions 64
Receiving Yards13846
Receiving TD-INT2-01-1
Passer Rating158.377.1

JayFord

Reaction score
Corners have bad games..... against Washington he wasn't so hot either but each time he bounces back and that's all we can ask for

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nice adjustments by Defense and give Bland credit for staying mentally strong and not letting it phase him. When we needed it, he made the pick.

When he was the nearest defender in coverage (because I think we're going to see some blown safety plays as All-22 comes out):

1st Half2nd Half
Targeted 77
Receptions 64
Receiving Yards13846
Receiving TD-INT2-01-1
Passer Rating158.377.1

It appears that after he struggled against Metcalf, Quinn decided the matchup wasn't working and switched to having Gilmore primarily cover Metcalf. It turned out to be a good decision.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Turned a corner and improvements now are career relevant and team directed.

Cmac

Reaction score
Doesn't get easier......Brown and Smith upcoming.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Three games in thirteen days can take a toll on a defense and it showed last night. I think we see an energized better defense against the eagles in 9 days.

plasticman

Reaction score
NFL CB's are required to have short memories. I'm sure many of them wish that also applied to fans.

He's in his 2nd year, still has a lot to learn, we could just be seeing the surface.