Twitter: Daryl Johnston to serve as executive V.P. of football operations for the UFL

RoboQB

Reaction score
Next ROH right there. EXTREMELY underrated member of 90's dynasty. One of best blockers ever, and best FB of the modern FB era.
I am reminded of Emmitt's acknowledgment of Moose during his HOF speech.
Tears just rolling down his face as he tries to tell the crowd what #48 sacrificed
for #22.

Not many players get their "name" chanted in every stadium they enter.
An excellent choice to add to the ROH. Probably won't happen though.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I am reminded of Emmitt's acknowledgment of Moose during his HOF speech.
Tears just rolling down his face as he tries to tell the crowd what #48 sacrificed
for #22.

Not many players get their "name" chanted in every stadium they enter.
An excellent choice to add to the ROH. Probably won't happen though.
No Moose = No Record.

Mark

Reaction score
Next ROH right there. EXTREMELY underrated member of 90's dynasty. One of best blockers ever, and best FB of the modern FB era.
An all-around impressive individual, in whatever situation he's been placed in life.

And an Upstate NY/Syracuse University guy. I was in law school there (1987-88) when Moose was a key member of a fourth-ranked 11-0-1 Orangemen team that weirdly ended up in a controversial tie with Auburn in the 1988 Sugar Bowl. Was absolutely thrilled when the Cowboys drafted him.

Nothing but respect for the man. Definitely in my top-five list of favorite Cowboys. ROH material, for sure. Wanted to see him there this past Saturday.