Dat could be gone

BALKIS

Benched
Reaction score
There's a small rumor going around about dat leaving the cowboy's to go coach the aggies. My friend is a huge aggie fan & he told me he heard whispers about dat being a real possibility. I hope he's just pulling my leg. We'll just have to wait & see how long the aggies will wait.

Eddie

Reaction score
Good luck to Dat. He deserves the best opportunities.

Coaching A&M is alot better than being Quality Control of LB'rs with the Cowboys.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
That would be an awesome opportunity for him but I can't see him going from a 1st year lb coach to a head coach.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Eddie;1781946 said:
Good luck to Dat. He deserves the best opportunities.

Coaching A&M is alot better than being Quality Control of LB'rs with the Cowboys.
Some would disagree.

Eddie

Reaction score
theogt;1781950 said:
Some would disagree.

Quality Control is the lowest rung of the ladder. It's one step above Intern.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
A&M is going to pay millions of dollars to someone who has won on the college level as a head coach.

Dat might be their linebacker coach.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BALKIS;1781940 said:
There's a small rumor going around about dat leaving the cowboy's to go coach the aggies.
That might be true. But it probably won't be as a HC.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I call BS on this one. Sounds like fans hoping to get one of their favorite ex-players back.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Sounds like the Aggies responding to the idea that Baylor is looking into bringing back one of their most prestigious alumni as head coach in Mike Singletary and feel they might want to do the same.

Dat Nguyen was a good player but he was no Mike Singletary nor does he have coaching experience as does Singletary.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
And the week before last it was Tuberville. And this past week it was Spurrier. Give me a freaking break.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Not even close to being a legit rumor. QC to head coach in 1 year:lmao2:

Some of you are such dreamers it's laughable. He'd be lucky to get the LB coach job. At this point he doesn't even have the experience to be a DC. I'm as big a homer as there is, but come on, use your brains.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Eddie;1781952 said:
Quality Control is the lowest rung of the ladder. It's one step above Intern.

And coach of the Aggies is one step above Eagles fan.

(Sorry Aggies fans, I got accepted to UT, so I think it's part of my initiation to look down on you guys)