DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Davante Adams informs Raiders he would prefer to be traded

Grant Gordon
October 1, 2024

Davante Adams has let it be known that he'd like to leave Las Vegas.

Adams, one of the NFL's preeminent wide receivers, informed the Raiders on Monday he would prefer to be traded, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported Tuesday... Read more

Before the speculation starts, members may wish to search Adams comments about his frustration with Jimmy Garoppolo. I would post two TikTok videos of Adams' comments but they are filled with expletives.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Davante Adams informs Raiders he would prefer to be traded

Grant Gordon
October 1, 2024

Davante Adams has let it be known that he'd like to leave Las Vegas.

Adams, one of the NFL's preeminent wide receivers, informed the Raiders on Monday he would prefer to be traded, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported Tuesday... Read more

Before the speculation starts, members may wish to search Adams comments about his frustration with Jimmy Garoppolo. I would post two TikTok videos of Adams' comments but they are filled with expletives.
It’s easy to say, “Jerry, go trade for him!” but it’s hard for us laymen to know all the aspects of Adams game, as well as how he fits in the locker room. GB traded him for a reason when he was in his prime and they needed receivers. It’s a big investment.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s easy to say, “Jerry, go trade for him!” but it’s hard for us laymen to know all the aspects of Adams game, as well as how he fits in the locker room. GB traded him for a reason when he was in his prime and they needed receivers. It’s a big investment.
Davante Adams wanted to play with his Fresno State teammate, Derek Carr. That was the motivation for the Green Bay trade, not disgruntlement. Adams would be an asset for practically any locker room but admittedly he is most content when his quarterback can deliver him the ball.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone like the commodes or chiefs will be aggressive and get him.
Yep. Patrick Mahomes has a huge hole at wide receiver after Rashee Rice's injury. Kansas City's passing offense would improve with Adams' acquisition.

Adams would positively love Jayden Daniels, just like Terry McLaurin has. Daniels throws a great deep ball. Anyone who has watched any Commanders games this season will have seen McLaurin's face literally beaming with delight. He has been pretty frustrated before Daniels was drafted.

Smith22

Reaction score
Yep. Patrick Mahomes has a huge hole at wide receiver after Rashee Rice's injury. Kansas City's passing offense would improve with Adams' acquisition.

Adams would positively love Jayden Daniels, just like Terry McLaurin has. Daniels throws a great deep ball. Anyone who has watched any Commanders games this season will have seen McLaurin's face literally beaming with delight. He has been pretty frustrated before Daniels was drafted.
As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Commodes finally found a good QB.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Commodes finally found a good QB.
Not sure of Daniels' future but loved him after he took over from Joe Burrow at LSU. I think the main thing he must learn is stop taking unnecessary hits or he will end up like Robert Griffin III. In my opinion, Daniels is smarter than Griffin and will adjust his game accordingly.