Davante Adams requests trade

Flamma

Reaction score
That would help our offense. Even the run game. But he's probably too costly for our GM. He's an ok cap hit this year. But his base pay is 35M the next two years. If Jerry takes that on, I'll fall off my chair.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This front office would never do this trade. I would, but they wouldn't under any circumstances. Even for a 4th rd pick I doubt they would. This is how dense they are.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That would help our offense. Even the run game. But he's probably too costly for our GM. He's an ok cap hit this year. But his base pay is 35M the next two years. If Jerry takes that on, I'll fall off my chair.
True . Thats a huge cap hit unless we could get him to restructure.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This front office would never do this trade. I would, but they wouldn't under any circumstances. Even for a 4th rd pick I doubt they would. This is how dense they are.
Not the draft pick....the cap hit.

If Henry's cap hit was too big, then 13.5 mil cap hit from Adams would certainly be.
And next year it'd be much worse.
Doesn't seem like much to me for this year, but just sayin'

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not the draft pick....the cap hit.

If Henry's cap hit was too big, then 13.5 mil cap hit from Adams would certainly be.
And next year it'd be much worse.
Doesn't seem like much to me for this year, but just sayin'
I agree...the cap hit would be enormous UNLESS they could get him to rework it. My hunch is Davante, and his agent might agree to that if it means getting out of Vegas,

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I knew Adams wasn't really hurt. Just very unhappy with the Raiders and wants out. They probably mutually agreed to have him sit out until they trade him. If you watched the Receivers series on Netflix, you'd see he hates it there and whines/cries at everything. He originally went there to play with Derek Carr, who was his teammate at Fresno State. But then it's Jimmy G and now the junk this year.

I wonder how interested the Jets would be to reunite Rodgers with Adams, who were a great connection. Would definitely improve their offense. Chiefs need WR but not sure if the Raiders would trade him in division. But their front office makes ours look competent so who knows.