David Snow, OL, Texas

rooler

Benched
Reaction score
6-4 #305

Shrine Bowl Practices​

Snow looked dominant at two positions; guard and center. He's feisty, strong and football smart. Snow does not necessarily look the part, but gets the most from his ability and did not give up an inch to opponents this day. The versatility to play intelligent football at two offensive line positions helped his stock greatly.

Fourth-year lineman who has appeared in all 51 of his career games with 31 starts (14 at center, five at right guard, 12 at left guard) ... received honorable mention for All-Big 12 honors in 2011 ... has started all 12 games at left guard in 2011 ... started all 12 games at center in 2010 ... played in 14 games, including five starts at right guard, in 2009 ... appeared in 13 games at center and on special teams, including two starts at center, in 2008 ... a prep All-American, all-state and four-time all-district performer ... helped Gilmer post a 50-4 record, an undefeated record in district play and win the 3A Div. II state championship (2004) as a prepster ... a 2009 first-team Academic All-Big 12 selection and 2011 second team choice ... a two-time member of UT's Athletics Director's Honor Roll (Fall 2009/Spring 2011).

SENIOR (2011)
Started all 11 games at left guard ... received honorable mention for All-Big 12 honors ... Academic All-Big 12 second team choice ... led the offense to average 210.42 rushing yards and 404.0 yards of total offense per game ... the rushing offense ranks 19th in the nation

might be a someone to look at

anyone got any idea where which round he go in

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
While I am not a big fan of the recent Texas OL, I must say that Snow kind of reminds me of the guys they used to send to the pros....His nasty streak and versatility are definitely assets to have with OL prospects.

We will see how he looks at the combine. I will reserve judgement until then.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
rooler;4388592 said:
6-4 #305

might be a someone to look at

anyone got any idea where which round he go in

Most likely a UDFA, but should get a shot somewhere.