Day 2 picks?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is what ESPN shows for our picks today. I know we traded a 4th to the Titans which I do not recall the actual pick number. The 1st pick in the 4th came from Miami. Did we originally have two picks in the 4th before we made any trades? Do we really have two picks in the 4th? If so where did the other 4th round come from?

Rd 3 #29
Rd 4 #1
Rd 4 #27
Rd 6 #1

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
viman96;2056903 said:
This is what ESPN shows for our picks today. I know we traded a 4th to the Titans which I do not recall the actual pick number. The 1st pick in the 4th came from Miami. Did we originally have two picks in the 4th before we made any trades? Do we really have two picks in the 4th? If so where did the other 4th round come from?

Rd 3 #29
Rd 4 #1
Rd 4 #27
Rd 6 #1

We don't have "27" any longer ....

speedkilz88

Reaction score
27 was given up for Pacman, but the trade wasn't done at that time.

1 in the fourth is from Miami for Fasano and Ayodele.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
viman96;2056903 said:

Rd 3 #29
Rd 4 #1
Rd 4 #27
Rd 6 #1

The reason that they still show the 27th pick of the fourth round is that the NFL has not given their approval for the Pacman trade yet. The Cowboys and Titans just finalized the trade last night and sent it to the office of the NFL. We should be hearing word from them this morning.

Heres a link to a story if you would like to read it: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-pacmantrade&prov=ap&type=lgns

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't anticipate any problems from the league........we're gonna be without that "27" pick...