Twitter: DB Coach Al Harris talks up Anthony Brown

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s playing very good right now.

Im surprised the refs didn’t get him for hands to the face after they called us for nearly everything in that game against New England.

I like him better as a Nickel but out wide he’s getting the job done and he’s quick and agile enough to stick to craftier wide outs.

He compliments Diggs well because I think Diggs will struggle against those types of guys.

But..

I know it’s college but Kelvin Joseph is a very natural and fluid cover guy and once he figure out the game he’ll be the starter. It may not be this year but at some point he will be our 2nd best corner unless Dallas drafts a guy in round 1.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He’s playing very good right now.

Im surprised the refs didn’t get him for hands to the face after they called us for nearly everything in that game against New England.

I like him better as a Nickel but out wide he’s getting the job done and he’s quick and agile enough to stick to craftier wide outs.

He compliments Diggs well because I think Diggs will struggle against those types of guys.

But..

I know it’s college but Kelvin Joseph is a very natural and fluid cover guy and once he figure out the game he’ll be the starter. It may not be this year but at some point he will be our 2nd best corner unless Dallas drafts a guy in round 1.
Is Joseph coming back after the bye week to play against the Vikings?

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Lets be honest. Hes never played this well before. Theres a reason people wanted him gone
Respectfully disagree. He was our best DB 2 years ago (I think he had 2 game winning picks). He's taken a lot of the heat on past defensive units with terrible D lines and LB's and safety support. He was our best tackling CB for several years until perhaps this year. He's stayed healthy for the most part and we have gotten our $$'s worth with him for years.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ten years of Garrett will make anyone and everyone think that you need a perfect player at every position.

bewp7

Reaction score
anthony brown is fine any way u just can not have a stud at every positon. well i guess u could if u hit on every single draft pick

there will be a weakness and it is the coach job to scheme and help them

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That's mighty fine of him to say, but if A. Brown is the hallmark of consistency then I might look for another DB coach.

He has been all over the place.

lkelly

Reaction score
anthony-brown-gets-potato-chip-tattooed-to-his-shoulder-in-one-interpretation-of-the-expression-1492878106.png