News: DC: Big Picture: Cowboys Seek First Win in Minnesota Since Last Super Bowl Team

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Can't believe this. I thought for sure we beat them since then. Didn't we win the game against them right after Sweetness died and Emmitt was tearing it up until he broke his finger on a 60+ yard TD run?

Thomas82

Reaction score
Can't believe this. I thought for sure we beat them since then. Didn't we win the game against them right after Sweetness died and Emmitt was tearing it up until he broke his finger on a 60+ yard TD run?

Naw, we lost that game 27-17.......our offense disappeared when Emmitt left the game.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Cowboys are on an historic march. Its like an army moving thru and conquering. Finally beat Baltimore and getting a victory at Pittsburg and waltzing over Green Bay at GB. Must be surreal feeling for Dak and Zeke going to these stadiums that they only watched on TV as kids and coming out victorious.

"Never was so much owed by so many to so few".

W.C. Aug 20, 1940

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It is a big challenge thursday. They seem to be pretty fired up and are beginning to talk about how Dallas defense is not good and how they can take deep shots.

I guess that means diggs is going to run deep all day on brown.

Going to be a loud building, hopefully we won't be in third and long too much.

robbieruff

Reaction score
It is a big challenge thursday. They seem to be pretty fired up and are beginning to talk about how Dallas defense is not good and how they can take deep shots.

I guess that means diggs is going to run deep all day on brown.

Going to be a loud building, hopefully we won't be in third and long too much.
Assuming Diggs plays and his knee is sound enough. I like our chances.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Naw, we lost that game 27-17.......our offense disappeared when Emmitt left the game.
I seen that. I remember Emmitt saying he wanted to break the single game record that day and he was on pace till his dam finger got caught in the guy's face mask on that td run

Thomas82

Reaction score
I seen that. I remember Emmitt saying he wanted to break the single game record that day and he was on pace till his dam finger got caught in the guy's face mask on that td run

Yeah, I was sick when it was announced that he was out for the game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Many first times are happening this year. Baltimore was hanging on to the we have never beat them before.....until they got ran over by the Zeke train

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of "experts" are coming out of the Minn woodwork this week.

I just don't see it, that defense is good, but they are mediocre vs the run.