Twitter: DC.com - Cowboys Break | Woody (Story Time) Romo's Rise, Witten trash talk & 2020

Qcard

Reaction score

Tis Great stuff folks...starts around
15 min mark

- Woody going against Witten in camp -- So awesome!!

- Parcells and Woody discuss rookie Romo

Just Wow!

rags747

Reaction score
Romo was a freaking Superstar, Parcells and Woodson saw it that first year. Parcells should have thrown him in that first year and it would not have been anything worse than what we had. Boy did we waste his career, so sad...

GMO415

Reaction score
Woody provided some cool insight. Yes, I'd agree Romo was the best QB in that bunch but that's not saying much.

I can't believe Witt came in talking trash from jump. That threw me some.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Woody provided some cool insight. Yes, I'd agree Romo was the best QB in that bunch but that's not saying much.

I can't believe Witt came in talking trash from jump. That threw me some.

Witten is notorious for this. I saw every game he played at home in person except for last season.

After the whistle he was always getting into it with defensive players, the sideline and officials.

That 2014 team was just so much fun to watch. Dez, Witten, Ron Leary and a few more were basically talking after every play. it was so much fun to watch them just lineup and run people over.

I thought witten was going to run down the field and choke The back judge lee dyer vs the lions in that playoff game in 2014. He was held and blatantly interfered with and dyer took the flag out of his pocket then didnt throw it. Witten flipped out. The tv broadcast never showed it. After the game all anyone talked about was the play with hitchens. Buck and Aikman miss important things all the time and are not very good at their job.

Qcard

Reaction score
Romo was a freaking Superstar, Parcells and Woodson saw it that first year. Parcells should have thrown him in that first year and it would not have been anything worse than what we had. Boy did we waste his career, so sad...
That was my initial thought but Parcells was ultimately right. Romo needed the time...Our fan base would have eaten Romo alive if we treated an undrafted free agent QB as a premium pick.

Plus Parcells didn't have time to build. He had to win asap.

Qcard

Reaction score
Witten is notorious for this. I saw every game he played at home in person except for last season.

After the whistle he was always getting into it with defensive players, the sideline and officials.

That 2014 team was just so much fun to watch. Dez, Witten, Ron Leary and a few more were basically talking after every play. it was so much fun to watch them just lineup and run people over.

I thought witten was going to run down the field and choke The back judge lee dyer vs the lions in that playoff game in 2014. He was held and blatantly interfered with and dyer took the flag out of his pocket then didnt throw it. Witten flipped out. The tv broadcast never showed it. After the game all anyone talked about was the play with hitchens. Buck and Aikman miss important things all the time and are not very good at their job.
Gold Post right there...

Witten is a HOFer. This attitude I believe will serve well as a coach. I just hope he comes to Dallas as quality control coach after 2020 season then who knows...Kellen vs Witten HC 2026 job lmaoo

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is it just me, or does Eatman look like Keifer Sutherland, if he had to ride the short bus?

dfense

Reaction score
What's crazy is, if Quincy didn't get caught smokin, Romo probably gets cut because of the glut of QBs they had at the time.