DC.com multimedia center - iTunes button?

proline

Reaction score
On the dallascowboys.com multimedia page, there is a button labeled "iTunes" on the upper right next to the "Download" and "RSS" buttons. What is this button supposed to do? I have the latest version of iTunes on my PC, and this button doesn't seem to do anything at all, even if I have my iPod connected.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
might be a new feature. it has no link assigned to it.

are you sure you have the latest version? I just opened iTunes and it asked me to download version 9.0.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
proline;2944416 said:
On the dallascowboys.com multimedia page, there is a button labeled "iTunes" on the upper right next to the "Download" and "RSS" buttons. What is this button supposed to do? I have the latest version of iTunes on my PC, and this button doesn't seem to do anything at all, even if I have my iPod connected.

Usually I just right click on Download and save target as and then drag it to my itunes.

Gigasaurus

Reaction score
it is supposed to be a link where it would subscribe the podcast for you, if you go to the itunes store and search for dallas cowboys and check the podcast sections, you will find talkin cowboys and the lunch break, subscribe from there and you should just have to hit update in itunes to down the most recent podcast....at least it works for me.
cheers

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is the audio any better with iTunes? On the main website and even when I download it, the audio is way too low. Anyone else have this problem?

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Do a search on iTunes for Talking Cowboys and The Lunch Break. You can subscribe and download the podcasts there. :)

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2944476 said:
Is the audio any better with iTunes? On the main website and even when I download it, the audio is way too low. Anyone else have this problem?

I've never had that problem myself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arch Stanton;2944537 said:
I've never had that problem myself.

Maybe it's my monitor. The built-in speakers are in the rear, which causes problems on certain websites.

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2944551 said:
Maybe it's my monitor. The built-in speakers are in the rear, which causes problems on certain websites.

I listen to it on my Nokia phone.

proline

Reaction score
casmith07;2944435 said:
might be a new feature. it has no link assigned to it.

are you sure you have the latest version? I just opened iTunes and it asked me to download version 9.0.

Yes, I just updated iTunes to 9.0 a couple of days ago. I'll try the suggestions about the podcasts and see how that goes.