DC.com Multimedia Page

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Every now and then the videos there cut in and out for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Just video, or audio and video?

edit: should rephrase this...just the video multimedia, or the audio clips as well?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
casmith07;3056722 said:
Just video, or audio and video?

edit: should rephrase this...just the video multimedia, or the audio clips as well?
Anything on that page. I get clean audio and video feeds from almost any other site. But that one I always seem to get stops and starts. Especially in longer pieces. Almost like it is buffering over and over and over.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
it could be a flash issue...check and see if there are any updates from Macromedia Flash...version should be 9+. That's the only thing I can think of, unless you've got someone else downloading a bunch of stuff while you're trying to watch videos or something....but you say that all other videos are working fine so it makes me think it's a flash issue.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
mine just stuttered a bit too, then a window popped up telling me Firefox 3.035 or something was available - it might be Firefox downloading its update in the background, too.