DC.COM Video: Dez Bryant Faces Dallas Media - 04/30/10

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Werder is such a tool..............but very impressed with how Dez handles himself with media...very polite and humble

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dadymat;3384015 said:
Werder is such a tool..............but very impressed with how Dez handles himself with media...very polite and humble

I cant stand weiner werder, he is a big jerk to me, wants to start things up in dallas so he can get a story; that to me isnt journalism

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
[youtube]6N8OcDM-ncM[/youtube]

Dez Bryant faces the Dallas Media following Rookie-Mini Camp practices on Friday.​

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He handled the questions perfectly. Seems like a really nice kid.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
That's a lot of restraint. He handled it better than I would have.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Dez sounds like a super humble kid. There really doesn't seem to be any sense of entitlement or pretentiousness with him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chief;3384081 said:
That's a lot of restraint. He handled it better than I would have.

Jerry probably logged into the zone and saw my post and gave Dez a heads up.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Good video.

How many time does he have to tell them he doesn't want to talk about it. Jeeze!

He seems like a very nice, polite and humble kid. I definitely don't see much diva in him. At least not yet.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's not polished or comfortable but he handled himself well. He stayed away from the pitfall.

DanManJ

Reaction score
Man I feel bad for this kid. Werder is pissing me off man. What an unprofessional piece of work he is. You could see it in bryants eyes how uncomfortable he was while being asked these questions. The kid just wants to play football. What this was was werder taking advantage of a rookie player who doesnt know how to deal with media and asking about things he wouldnt get away with if he was asking a veteran.

Eldorado

Reaction score
If anyone ever told Ed Werder that suicide wasn't the answer, they were just being polite.