News: DC: Cowboys Primed For Seahawks After Gutsy Win

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys Primed For Seahawks After Gutsy Win

wqqejzsphjjnhim16les

For a game that was essentially meaningless, the Cowboys' regular season finale certainly delivered its share of fireworks in a 36-35 shootout that sent the Cowboys into the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

Read Full Story

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

For a game that was essentially meaningless, the Cowboys' regular season finale certainly delivered its share of fireworks in a 36-35 shootout that sent the Cowboys into the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

Read Full Story

"The Seahawks picked off Prescott twice "

The guy who won't be playing next week picked off Prescott twice.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

wqqejzsphjjnhim16les

Read Full Story
I’ve watched just about every game going back to the Landry years and that pass and catch ranks right up there with the best of all time for the Cowboys.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The Cowboys also have a rested Martin and Smith along with Su'a-Filo starting ; the pocket pressure won't be like it was back in September......

Stargazing

Reaction score
This is a very bad matchup for the Cowboys. Seattle will beat us. I know everyone is on a super high right now but we played an awful Giants defense. Seattle should win this game saturday night.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This is a very bad matchup for the Cowboys. Seattle will beat us. I know everyone is on a super high right now but we played an awful Giants defense. Seattle should win this game saturday night.

Seattle barely beat the worst team in football yesterday.