News: DC: D-Ware Gave Tyron Smith An All-Pro Education; Now Smith Wants To Help Taco

NewsBot

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – Organized Team Activities are underway here at The Star in Frisco, a chance for the Cowboys’ rookie class to share the field with the veterans in a practice-type environment.

Continue reading...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
We need this ! Especially with our past blunders in Lawrence and now Irving suspended. Help taco adjust and play as hard as possible every play

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Sounds good, don't really trust it though.

He's had plenty of opportunities to help out pass rushers on this team....don't know how Taco is any different. I guess him being a late first rounder makes a difference to Tyron, don't know.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's had plenty of opportunities to help out pass rushers on this team....don't know how Taco is any different. I guess him being a late first rounder makes a difference to Tyron, don't know.
Whose to say he hasn't tried? The other guys gotta be receptive to that help, as well.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score

Maybe the others lack the talent? I mean we never got to see Gregory and if Smith helped him.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Whose to say he hasn't tried? The other guys gotta be receptive to that help, as well.

Could be, or as he said maybe lack of talent.

Guess we will find out, was just saying it hasn't worked so far, and as far as I know I haven't read about Tyron doing this before. As far as I know, no player has said Tyron has helped them like Ware helped Tyron....only that he would destroy them in practice.

If Ware stayed after practice to help Tyron, has Tyron done the same for someone else?? We always heard about it with Ware, maybe I just haven't heard of it, and maybe Tyron is changing as he gets older. I have no idea, maybe its just me, but I haven't heard of it.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

What's different? Taco has a much higher pedigree for one...

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
What's different? Taco has a much higher pedigree for one...

Help people.....whether they went to Harvard or didn't go to school at all.

Pedigree means alot less with no work ethic. Hopefully he sees that in Taco which caused the change in attitude.