News: DC: Final Thoughts: Handling Tyron's Injury, Gregory's Snaps, Dime D; More

NewsBot

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – With an altered schedule due to Monday night football, the final notebook of the week falls on Christmas Eve.

Hopefully this finds you enjoying the holidays with some loved ones. The Eagles already kicked the holiday weekend off in style by handing the Cowboys the NFC East and homefield advantage in the playoffs.

That’s not likely to change the way the Cowboys handle this game, though. It’s been established that the Cowboys expect to play for the win against Detroit on Monday, so here’s what I’ll be looking for in this primetime matchup – the fourth straight primetime game this team has played this year.

Look for Randy Gregory to get significant snaps Monday night against the Lions -- there will be no pitch count here.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
ugh, that defensive injury report is brutal

and now I am legitimately concerned about Tyron

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If there is a question about Tyron Smith, I want to say bite the bullet.

But that exposes the QB.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

But that exposes the QB.

Sanchez... No way we play Dak or Romo with Cleary out there. But I agree-- if Tyron needs some rest, then get him ready for the playoffs. There has to be someone out there on a PS that is better than Cleary. Right!? lol

Maybe a lack of bringing in someone to replace Green is evidence that Collins is closer to coming off IR than they are letting on? He can play G or OT and would be huge for us to have ready down the stretch.

The bye week looks great right now :thumbup:

We can get some guys healthy for a return, and give our guys a well deserved breather before the stretch run.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What's annoying is if Gregory gets some sacks everyone will be like he sure weeded through the line there. Good going randy, now I marijuana nuther one on fourth down!

Reaction score
But that exposes the QB.

Definitely,,, Now's the perfect time to rest Smith and find out if Cleary can handle that position,,, Cowboys will have to give him some help just to make sure he doesn't get Dak hurt.