Video: DC: Jerry Jones Postgame | Week 14 at CHI

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones Postgame | Week 14 at CHI

yaxszc2fjie0uvdqsojx

Jerry Jones shares his thoughts following a 31-24 road loss to the Chicago Bears.

Read Full Story

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry actually said one thing that made sense, he said "in the very slim chance we make the playoffs...…."

Even the old drunk fool can see this team is no playoff team.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Jerry finally understands...

He’d better hire a coach that sets the world on fire, because like many of you, after 25 years as a fan - this is about as pathetic as it’s ever been...

silvernblu

Reaction score
No sense of urgency. No discipline. No scheme advantage. No execution. No in-game adjustments. No accountability. No chance in hell:mad:

It's sad when all a fan can feel is numb :(
Just glassy eyed stare into space.

Move mic away, spit,

Stare glassy eyed into space.

nobody

Reaction score
Jerry finally understands...

He’d better hire a coach that sets the world on fire, because like many of you, after 25 years as a fan - this is about as pathetic as it’s ever been...

I think he understood before.. He just didn't care. He wants to do it his way and get credit. I think what he understands now as opposed to before is that maybe some people had him hoodwinked as to their ability.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I think he understood before.. He just didn't care. He wants to do it his way and get credit. I think what he understands now as opposed to before is that maybe some people had him hoodwinked as to their ability.

I agree! While it was pretty bad in the early 2000s, those teams were not built to win. We’ve wasted a solid 12 years under Garrett while he’s made $50+ million.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Someone mentioned in another forum mentioned he looks like his in his early 200's.