News: DC: Romo Talks Free's Move, Pocket Time, Austin's Preseason

NewsBot

Reaction score
ARLINGTON, Texas – Tony Romo got sacked on the first play of the game Saturday, but it wasn’t a sign of things to come. Romo finished Saturday’s game 13-of-18 with 137 passing yards and two touch...

Continue reading...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Competing against one of the best defensive fronts in the NFL the Oline did a very good job.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DID OK not very good. Wow when are you going to get it:? The top O lines would consider that a BAD NIGHT.

HUH?

I gotta say... Your observation skills... o_O

They took on an outstanding defensive line and pushed them all over.

Not on every single play, but the Cowboy offensive line won a lot more than they lost.

burmafrd

Reaction score
HUH?

Not on every single play, but the Cowboy offensive line won a lot more than they lost.

PUSHED THEM ALL OVER? DO you EVER read what you write?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
HUH?

You got it all wrong, the OL suppose to make every block on every play regardless of the competition. That's winning football!!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You got it all wrong, the OL suppose to make every block on every play regardless of the competition. That's winning football!!

Honestly I try to push the irrational thought out of my head that some folks believe that EVERY offensive lineman is going to win EVERY play in order to be considered good, because I thought Cowboy fans were more intelligent than that. :eek:

burmafrd

Reaction score
people with such low standards sadden me. I remember GREAT OFFENSIVE lines here in Dallas. This one is not even in the same galaxy but according to Winnie and company it is.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people with such low standards sadden me. I remember GREAT OFFENSIVE lines here in Dallas. This one is not even in the same galaxy but according to Winnie and company it is.

I would suggest getting back into your time machine and going back to 1993 then.

Because you're never, ever going to be happy.

Reaction score
if only perfection is the standard to say a team or unit played well, many folks will not be enjoying themselves some football this year. That goes for any fan of any team across the league. I was pleased with the OL play. They made some adjustments and for the most part, held a good Dline in check. We passed and ran well and put some points on the board.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Even those OL lost on plays else Smith would have never got tackled or Aikman would would have never been sacked.

burmafrd

Reaction score
the constant whine from those with low standards is that everyone that disagrees with them wants perfection.