News: DC: Scout's Take: Tapping Into Versatility Of These LBs

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best LB corp the Cowboys have had in a very long time.
It appears Quinn has a plan in place to get each linebacker on the field in a role that plays to the strengths of their respective games.
What a pleasant change. I absolutely LVE reading that!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless an injury occurs, I dont see Smith or LVE getting more than 65% of snaps this year. They will almost certainly be coming out of games with Neal coming in. Parsons is the only LB I can see being in the field all the time

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I keep hearing rumors around here that its a team sport. or something to that effect.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This defense isnt expected to go from bottom of the league to tops in one season, but I find it hard to believe from what we know now, even early in camp, that this defense hasnt improved just with talent alone.
The group of LBs that we have rostered right now improves the back seven with speed, athleticism, coverage, pass rush easily hands down over what we have carried there for some time now.
I understand the sly hyperbole and sarcasm completely, but I stand firm in what I can see and thats a very improved group overall.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. I don't buy the hype being sold to us about Parsons.