DCB4LIFE. its in my blood

DCB4Liggee

Reaction score
Absolutely love everything about this team. Well not quite everything. I have mixed feelings about the owner from time to time. I often find myself wondering how different this team would be with a true General Manager. It's hard to argue with the way they have been playing of late. At the end of the day, I'm not a team owner. He is and has been in the business long enough. I would assume he knows what he's doing...or does he?

I say "blood" because I have a cousin that played 10 seasons in the league as a LG. Herbert Scott is his name. Big #68. He was part of the Dirty Dozen rookies that were selected in 1975. 3x Pro Bowler, 2x All Pro.

I've been told I'm a "different" type of Dallas fan. They say, you're not like the cocky, self absorbed, we will win the Super Bowl every year because we are America's Team and we will go undefeated every year-type of fan. I like to think of myself as a realist when it comes to my team. Love my 'Boys to death. Just want to see them do good. DCB4Life.

nobody

Reaction score
Absolutely love everything about this team. Well not quite everything. I have mixed feelings about the owner from time to time. I often find myself wondering how different this team would be with a true General Manager. It's hard to argue with the way they have been playing of late. At the end of the day, I'm not a team owner. He is and has been in the business long enough. I would assume he knows what he's doing...or does he?

I say "blood" because I have a cousin that played 10 seasons in the league as a LG. Herbert Scott is his name. Big #68. He was part of the Dirty Dozen rookies that were selected in 1975. 3x Pro Bowler, 2x All Pro.

I've been told I'm a "different" type of Dallas fan. They say, you're not like the cocky, self absorbed, we will win the Super Bowl every year because we are America's Team and we will go undefeated every year-type of fan. I like to think of myself as a realist when it comes to my team. Love my 'Boys to death. Just want to see them do good. DCB4Life.
:welcome: